Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S24 Official Team Thread - Congrats philreich

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly congratulations philreich top effort and well deserved, also congratulations to all other award winners, great effort guys. I would like to thank Cloud_ for some very kind words and Ant Bear for not just being the captain but being a true leader of a great team, you definitely deserve another term. Unfortunately because of RL I won’t be around much, but if you don’t mind, I might drop in every now & again, with my two bobs worth, oh! & maybe a gif.:p
You can take the rat out of the swamp, but you can’t take the swamp out of the rat.
Once again congratulations all winners & good luck with next season. :hearts:

Best of luck with the RL challenges you face Grav. We will all be thinking of you. Will miss your input but know we are with you.

Yeah I lost a bit of myself last night

You ran out of money so you sold it, now its on the Blacky market....who knows how much he wants for it....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't forget tonight is uncle Tony's awards night! Please behave yourself :)
giphy.gif

Don't forget tonight is uncle Tony's awards night! Please behave yourself :)

Can you let me know if I win anything?

I’m out tonight cheering on Dandenong

Just between us, I suspect he'll get re-elected with an overwhelming majority. That won't stop us sacking him every week next season though.
Yeah #sackdingster doesn't quite have the same ring to it!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back