Podcast S24 GRAND FINAL PODCAST - With BRAB & TheCoach16 + Special Guest

Remove this Banner Ad

I must admit to be being slightly intimidated by HaroLad ‘s persona, experience and self promotion techniques when I first arrived in the SFA. However after this amateurish podcast performance which highlighted his obvious inability to conduct a mature discussion, stay relevant and entertain, I have changed my mind. Granted he has spunk and wants to challenge the establishment. This is to be admired and with time maybe he can actually emulate the greatness he sees he has within himself.

There is no doubt that Citroin is merely a puppet in his little game. It is inconceivable that we are asked to truly believe that the “GOAT” who has supposedly at times posted coherent and (albeit misguided) seemingly well constructed arguments is the same childish and incoherent mess that was heard on the podcast.

For anyone who has not listened, I highly recommend you take the time to endure the podcast. It will shine a whole new light on things.

Thanks HaroLad for clearing things up.

I must admit to be being slightly intimidated by @harolads persona, experience and self promotion techniques when I first arrived in the SFA. However after this amateurish podcast performance which highlighted his obvious inability to conduct a mature discussion, stay relevant and entertain, I have changed my mind. Granted he has spunk and wants to challenge the establishment. This is to be admired and with time maybe he can actually emulate the greatness he sees he has within himself.

There is no doubt that Citroin is merely a puppet in his little game. It is inconceivable that we are asked to truly believe that the “GOAT” who has supposedly at times posted coherent and (albeit misguided) seemingly well constructed arguments is the same childish and incoherent mess that was heard on the podcast.

For anyone who has not listened, I highly recommend you take the time to endure the podcast. It will shine a whole new light on things.

Yeah but what about me.

Only if its positive.

TBH at first you came across as balanced and the voice of reason. After that it seemed you were patronising and trying to score points against HaroLad and TheCoach16. It was like you had a list of agenda items and grievances that you needed to get across. Then, some real “close to home” s**t happened and we saw the real BRAB for a split second, the vulnerable BRAB. The BRAB that wanted to be supported and accepted. Those on the podcast chose to say they didn’t want to hear about it and didn’t want to get into it.

I don’t say this as a negative. I say this to perhaps point out to you that if you want or need support it’s here. Just look for it in other places or perhaps outside the SFA. (Or maybe I read the whole thing wrong and “you got me good”)

TBH at first you came across as balanced and the voice of reason. After that it seemed you were patronising and trying to score points against HaroLad and TheCoach16. It was like you had a list of agenda items and grievances that you needed to get across. Then, some real “close to home” s**t happened and we saw the real BRAB for a split second, the vulnerable BRAB. The BRAB that wanted to be supported and accepted. Those on the podcast chose to say they didn’t want to hear about it and didn’t want to get into it.

I don’t say this as a negative. I say this to perhaps point out to you that if you want or need support it’s here. Just look for it in other places or perhaps outside the SFA. (Or maybe I read the whole thing wrong and “you got me good”)

Can you elaborate on the "close to home" stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You spoke about the chat, people hounding you then seemed to choke up a bit. If that was a gee then you got me good.

You're like a more verbose version of sportsmaniac

I must admit to be being slightly intimidated by HaroLad ‘s persona, experience and self promotion techniques when I first arrived in the SFA. However after this amateurish podcast performance which highlighted his obvious inability to conduct a mature discussion, stay relevant and entertain, I have changed my mind. Granted he has spunk and wants to challenge the establishment. This is to be admired and with time maybe he can actually emulate the greatness he sees he has within himself.

So because I'm young you cannot believe that I can formulate semi-decent arguments? You probably think all children are *ed. Personally, from what I've seen from you I believe you're a child as well. The SFA is honestly a big s**t hole right now because of people like you. I didn't want to speak on the podcast so don't call me an 'incoherent mess'. I'm still a squeaker and I knew I'd be mocked for speaking.

ANSWER ME THIS: Why the * would a dickhead like Haro spend five hours of his time posting on my account and making threads on my account?

Blacky these conspiracies are all your fault.

#Get*edYakker

So because I'm young you cannot believe that I can formulate semi-decent arguments? You probably think all children are ******ed. Personally, from what I've seen from you I believe you're a child as well. The SFA is honestly a big s**t hole right now because of people like you. I didn't want to speak on the podcast so don't call me an 'incoherent mess'. I'm still a squeaker and I knew I'd be mocked for speaking.

ANSWER ME THIS: Why the **** would a dickhead like Haro spend five hours of his time posting on my account and making threads on my account?

Blacky these conspiracies are all your fault.

#Get****edYakker

Explain why your account logging in is consistently paired with haros logging out.

Explain why your account logging in is consistently paired with haros logging out.
It's really not nobody is logging in or out and as you may have seen we have been active at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back