Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty empathetic with the umps. It's a necessary role and they get nothing but abuse from crowds.
I think they're entitled to their share of the pie, definitely we need full time pros at AFL level and perhaps a contract system similar to the players with max payments to $500k.
But yeah this is ******* ridiculous
100% agree

I love a conspiracy theory as much as the best bloke but there's obviously a difference between not updating (administrative * up - seems to happen most years) and moving a player plus not updating. Gubby is a twit.

I love a conspiracy theory as much as the best bloke but there's obviously a difference between not updating (administrative **** up - seems to happen most years) and moving a player plus not updating. Gubby is a twit.

Also throw in a witness that claimed that both club and player was purposely avoiding drug testers

Last edited:
Except there were no drug testers to avoid.

ASADA have repeatedly said they had no intention of or schedule for testing Whitfield.

Yep, but his intention was to hide out from them just in case they came looking.

Anyway time to move on and I'm just glad Matthews fought the initial penalty otherwise we would of missed out on one of Setterfield or Perryman.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Bomber tbh, I hope I still do after knowing how this turns out
Ypu always hope for the best in our leaders/heroes/stars no matter the sport or walk of life.
Comes as a gut punch when some turn out in a bad way.
To be honest i was wandering if anything more was there, either Hird or Bomber.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ypu always hope for the best in our leaders/heroes/stars no matter the sport or walk of life.
Comes as a gut punch when some turn out in a bad way.
To be honest i was wandering if anything more was there, either Hird or Bomber.

Will be interesting to see what flows for sure :)

f6d349afaefea8e6d4d7c79adcc759c3.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back