What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, that would seem to be appropriate for him.

However we should never, ever get to a situation where vigilantism is encouraged or allowed to prosper. Even if you hold the view that scumbags being hit by the karma bus is perfectly fine, you're still okaying violence by others at the end of the day and secondly, it is completely inevitable that sooner or later, most likely sooner, you get cases of mistaken identity and completely innocent people get felled.

So at the end of the day, I have no problem with authorities clamping down on people who try and go the vigilante route, because it is a dangerous thing for society that needs to be kept well bottled up.

I’d have no problem going vigilante on anyone who hurt my family, but I’d also expect whatever came my way from the boys in blue. Fairs fair after all.

Having the first appointment at a hospital outpatient clinic and they are already running an hour late

How is that even a thing?

What time is the movie with the Princess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Texting your siblings regarding what present to get their kids. You get nil response whilst you stand in store for 20 minutes with potential gift in hand.
Only to get to a point where you say to yourself 'screw it, I'm buying it.' As soon as you leave the store/About to hop in the car they respond telling you the kid has it already.

Texting your siblings regarding what present to get their kids. You get nil response whilst you stand in store for 20 minutes with potential gift in hand.
Only to get to a point where you say to yourself 'screw it, I'm buying it.' As soon as you leave the store/About to hop in the car they respond telling you the kid has it already.
You waited till the 21st December to do Christmas shopping?

One Christmas I got Boggle 3 times, but I guess that was before the advent of mobile phones. It was good though, I kept the Boggle that Santa brought me and returned the ones my nan and auntie (from opposite sides of the family) got, replaced with one of these.

One Christmas I got Boggle 3 times, but I guess that was before the advent of mobile phones. It was good though, I kept the Boggle that Santa brought me and returned the ones my nan and auntie (from opposite sides of the family) got, replaced with one of these.
Haha I got He-Man and Attack Track one year. Was the first and last MotU stuff I got. I was purely Star Wars stuff and mum thought I might like to try something different one year. She was mistaken.

You waited till the 21st December to do Christmas shopping?
No - just for those 3 kids. Nailed it too. Star Wars Nerf gun for one boy, RJ Mask toys and mask for another boy and the niece got running clothing (she's a great little athlete) and art supplies.

BUYING THEIR LOVE 2017!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back