2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they all have a bye though? ......what's so bad about Paddy's ?

Would have thought having Paddy available, when all other clubs are going thru the byes, would have helped us SC's
Starting with a cheaper r2 and trading Paddy in after the bye makes sense. Only problem is how many points do you lose in the meantime?

Starting with a cheaper r2 and trading Paddy in after the bye makes sense. Only problem is how many points do you lose in the meantime?
Nank averaged 98 up until his bye. Missed Rd 6 I think, can't remember the details. Young and durable, can score heavily round the ground, particularly with contested marks. So you may lose 50 points, but have extra cash for your team.

I have him but if Lycett plays Rd1 I'll take NN/ Lycett R3 and hope that Gawn misses a couple of games!

Look, good luck to Arch. Really nice fella with a good bag of tricks in a football sense but he simply isn't consistent enough to average that. He played an sanfl game this season where he only got 8 touches in the midfield. His best is good but he can go through games sometimes hardly noticing him.
y you do dis 2 mee? :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good old Clarry Butler.
For those old like me....
This is the only decent Butler...
300_12384592.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back