Competition 2018 Asia N' Africa League Announcement - Win Prizes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if a logo was a recolour (obviously not relevant here), then I'm with you, but referencing fonts used isn't something that you see on finished art anywhere in the real world, so I don't see why it is necessary for bigfooty fan art.

For example, on Fizz's sponsor above, everyone knows that he has used impact as his typeface and having to set up a bibliography in his guernsey presentation is clutter that no one cares about and just takes away from his artwork.
Fair point. Maybe fonts is overboard

kgojHks.jpg

Nah mate, been planning this since September.

No joke, that's where I went for that whole month.
Franchises that have previously competed in ANAL have preference of their location (regardless of when they post in this thread) if they wish to re-enter.
Sorry mate. Looks like you have to find somewhere else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember attempting to restart this and getting locked by Dylan #dylansucks
Team Name: удивительная москва (Awesome Moscow)
Colours: Russian White, Russian Red, Russian Blue
Predicted Finish: Hopefully 3rd

Isn't Moscow classified as being in Europe?

From memory, the Ural Mountains, Ural River, Caucasus Mountains. and Turkish Straits are the normal geographic boundaries of European and Asian Russia, and Moscow is on the European side of that line.

Isn't Moscow classified as being in Europe?

From memory, the Ural Mountains, Ural River, Caucasus Mountains. and Turkish Straits are the normal geographic boundaries of European and Asian Russia, and Moscow is on the European side of that line.
Good point.

Fizzler, you can continue operating under the Awesome Moscow name if you please but it can't be based in Moscow.

East London is a place in South Africa, old mate silva is an edgelord.
I'm a fan of this kind of edge. Maybe I'll use East London Bisons in FIRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back