Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 2.

Copied from the Geewrong football club's own website:

078E39C.jpg

I do not see a threepeat in this list. At least there are some sane Catters out there that do not count flags from inferior eras :D. Hawthorn with a much better premiership history than the inferior Catters.

Chappyuk How does it feel to be pwned yet again by Xtreme ? :D

It's almost too easy these days!

078E39C.jpg

I do not see a threepeat in this list. At least there are some sane Catters out there that do not count flags from inferior eras :D. Hawthorn with a much better premiership history than the inferior Catters.

You took the time to go on our website to take a screenshot. I think it is you that has been owned.

I went on a fact finding mission and I was proven correct you're full of cow manure :D
Go easy, he's still licking his wounds from being kicked off Bay13 Survivor. :drunk:

I'll be dancing when Ablett retires in round 6 2018
I'd prefer he does a Mitch Clark and soaks up cap room a couple of years at least. ;)

078E39C.jpg

The * is missing from the last three Dank-fueled wins

So the Hawks couldn't even land Matthew Kennedy. Would rather go to the Blues.

#destinationclub

If he wanted to play for a downhill skiing club he should have picked Geewrong

But Carlton is the next best option.

Norf is more attractive to player's than the Hawks now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that were true they'd have landed Dusty and their other high profile targets....

Troll fail!

Hawks didn't either.

Hawks didn't either.

Hawthorn had no high profile targets you dense Catflog. It was pure media speculation.

Whereas the Roos rolled out the red carpet and still failed to land Dusty and co.

Lets not forget Geewrong didn't get everyone they werecaftet (LOL WATTS!), lost their best player for 2017 in Motlop.. But hey be happy with convicted drug cheat and injury prone Crameri!!

Hawthorn had no high profile targets you dense Catflog. It was pure media speculation.

Whereas the Roos rolled out the red carpet and still failed to land Dusty and co.

Lets not forget Geewrong didn't get everyone they werecaftet (LOL WATTS!), lost their best player for 2017 in Motlop.. But hey be happy with convicted drug cheat and injury prone Crameri!!

Nice melt Hawksflog.

A poster here had an insider at the Hawks you said they had two high profile targets at ths start of the year. Thats not media speculation.

I would call that wishful thinking after getting Titch & Jaeger last year.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Two deals are done.
I said I doubted it would be Fyfe or Martin as they would be unlikely to commit themselves so far out

I think it will be somewhere in between.
To give Geelong player examples think Duncan and Motlop rather than Ducksuit (hey Motlop is a FA so it might be him- imagine the melts from both sides here if it was!).
Two players equivalent to the likes of Duncan and Motlop were supposedly heading to the Hawks in the recent trade period. To put it into perspective, Duncan would clearly be your best midfielder, yet all you lot managed to do was pick up Impey who Port were looking to off-load. What a disaster. :D

Remember its two free agents coming in to our premiership factory next season not one.

Im tending to agree with you Chappy and thinking possibly Trengove is one.

O'Meara, Mitchell & Vickery were excellent, thanks for asking. When we add Fyfe & Trengove next year we'll rocket back to Premiership favoritism where we belong.

Two players equivalent to the likes of Duncan and Motlop were supposedly heading to the Hawks in the recent trade period. To put it into perspective, Duncan would clearly be your best midfielder, yet all you lot managed to do was pick up Impey who Port were looking to off-load. What a disaster. :D

What rot we had no picks for Duncan and no interest in Motlop, I mean we delisted a pea hearted squib in Hartung. Nice try though.

What rot we had no picks for Duncan and no interest in Motlop, I mean we delisted a pea hearted squib in Hartung. Nice try though.

It wasn't implied that you were after Duncan and Motlop, more that you were after two players of the same caliber from opposition clubs. But hey, at least you got Impey. :):thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back