Opinion The man that is Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

fake news
So I'm assuming you are 1 year old
No, I have an ability to think for myself.

For starters the economy is booming, and he has started no wars...unlike his predecessors. He has shown that democracy is a farce and that it’s all rigged, that media is corrupt...funny how the latter has conincided with the outing of paedophiles and rapists in America’s most important institution.

For starters the economy is booming, and he has started no wars...unlike his predecessors. He has shown that democracy is a farce and that it’s all rigged, that media is corrupt...funny how the latter has conincided with the outing of paedophiles and rapists in America’s most important institution.
Nope, don't think you do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you are right about hte media, the left media is horrible BUT the right media are just downright liars.
Read the book 1984 then think about what Trump is doing. He is just lying and lying and lying and he doesn't care because his Fox News and other right wing news will perpetuate those lies while diverting the real truth into blaming Hilary (who is irrelevant now) calling her crooked blah blah blah.
If you think Trump is responsible for the good economy tell me about his policies that caused this?
Explain to me trumps tax cuts and what will they cause, explain their health care policy and how it affects the general public.
you get the glitz and glam, you do not get the absolute harm his presidency is causing. Wait a few years to see what a mess America will be in because of him.
His presidency is purely an Ego trip, nothing more and nothing less, he cound not give a rats rear end about anything else.

I think you are right about hte media, the left media is horrible BUT the right media are just downright liars.
Read the book 1984 then think about what Trump is doing. He is just lying and lying and lying and he doesn't care because his Fox News and other right wing news will perpetuate those lies while diverting the real truth into blaming Hilary (who is irrelevant now) calling her crooked blah blah blah.
If you think Trump is responsible for the good economy tell me about his policies that caused this?
Explain to me trumps tax cuts and what will they cause, explain their health care policy and how it affects the general public.
you get the glitz and glam, you do not get the absolute harm his presidency is causing. Wait a few years to see what a mess America will be in because of him.
His presidency is purely an Ego trip, nothing more and nothing less, he cound not give a rats rear end about anything else.
Firstly, my original comment was not by any means an endorsement of the man or his capabilities. I was merely stating what should be obvious, he was the better alternative and has proven a better human and President than his predecessors...and I have to acknowledge he has not yet seen out his term...in fact he has only just begun. Given what the media and the sheep that regurgitate were forecasting, he has been a resounding success to date.

First and foremost he has not begun any wars and has killed far less than any previous president or even Killary Killton herself. The war in Syria is over. This flies in the face of the anti Islamic rhetoric being attributed to Trump. He may appear racist, but I think he says what he needs to keep his constituents on side. The reality is his predecessors were all more racist than Trump is...just look at the number of unnecessary deaths and the turmoil created in created in the Middle East.

Crooked Hillary...she is indeed. Wikileaks showed that they cooked the DNC nomination to ensure she got in ahead of Bernie Sanders (the only viable alternative for President). How to trust a woman that is happy for her husband to sexually abuse, and also tries to label Trump a mysoginist. It’s not publically yet known what the server issue was about...
As Trump rightly pointed in the 3rd presidential debate (which is good comical viewing for anybody that has never watched it before) if Hillary was so worried about the rich and their taxes why didn’t she change the laws whilst she was head of state department to stop tax evasion.

Building walls, although I don’t agree and least of all because it won’t do what he intends is also media beating up on Trump...where was the media to report on the Hungarians and Croats building walls to stop the Syrian refugees from migrating into the EU. Aside from Germany and Turkey, the rest of the world has shunned this problem.

Signs of a healthy capitalist economy are wealth creation and low unemployment rates...he has achieved both. He won the election off the back of looking after the little man, the workers. He has made good on his isolationist policies, although he bites his thump at the rest of the world with this, it does wonders for American products and their competitiveness in their domestic market. Reducing taxes means more spending and more consumption tax.

He scrapped Obama care, because it was entirely unfunded. He has wound back the influence of big pharma to reduce costs.

He has built stronger ties with China and Russia it would seem...or at least so far.

I can go on and on...

Trump is a hideous human being, but he is as honest as you will ever get as a politician. What he says is a lot worse than what he actually does, what his predecessors said was no where near as bad what they actually did.

Firstly, my original comment was not by any means an endorsement of the man or his capabilities. I was merely stating what should be obvious, he was the better alternative and has proven a better human and President than his predecessors...and I have to acknowledge he has not yet seen out his term...in fact he has only just begun. Given what the media and the sheep that regurgitate were forecasting, he has been a resounding success to date.

First and foremost he has not begun any wars and has killed far less than any previous president or even Killary Killton herself. The war in Syria is over. This flies in the face of the anti Islamic rhetoric being attributed to Trump. He may appear racist, but I think he says what he needs to keep his constituents on side. The reality is his predecessors were all more racist than Trump is...just look at the number of unnecessary deaths and the turmoil created in created in the Middle East.

Crooked Hillary...she is indeed. Wikileaks showed that they cooked the DNC nomination to ensure she got in ahead of Bernie Sanders (the only viable alternative for President). How to trust a woman that is happy for her husband to sexually abuse, and also tries to label Trump a mysoginist. It’s not publically yet known what the server issue was about...
As Trump rightly pointed in the 3rd presidential debate (which is good comical viewing for anybody that has never watched it before) if Hillary was so worried about the rich and their taxes why didn’t she change the laws whilst she was head of state department to stop tax evasion.

Building walls, although I don’t agree and least of all because it won’t do what he intends is also media beating up on Trump...where was the media to report on the Hungarians and Croats building walls to stop the Syrian refugees from migrating into the EU. Aside from Germany and Turkey, the rest of the world has shunned this problem.

Signs of a healthy capitalist economy are wealth creation and low unemployment rates...he has achieved both. He won the election off the back of looking after the little man, the workers. He has made good on his isolationist policies, although he bites his thump at the rest of the world with this, it does wonders for American products and their competitiveness in their domestic market. Reducing taxes means more spending and more consumption tax.

He scrapped Obama care, because it was entirely unfunded. He has wound back the influence of big pharma to reduce costs.

He has built stronger ties with China and Russia it would seem...or at least so far.

I can go on and on...

Trump is a hideous human being, but he is as honest as you will ever get as a politician. What he says is a lot worse than what he actually does, what his predecessors said was no where near as bad what they actually did.
better human????????????????
the sexual harassment is ok by you???????????? The racism, the comments he made about Perto Rico after the hurricanes etc
listen to these
and you tell me how good a human he is (just the trump stories). He is a despicable absolutely horrible man and only cares for one thing, Himself.
Hilary was a terrible candidate, i agree, BUT if you compare them both honestly you will see who is the most horrid.

better human????????????????
the sexual harassment is ok by you???????????? The racism, the comments he made about Perto Rico after the hurricanes etc
listen to these
and you tell me how good a human he is (just the trump stories). He is a despicable absolutely horrible man and only cares for one thing, Himself.
Hilary was a terrible candidate, i agree, BUT if you compare them both honestly you will see who is the most horrid.

Did I say that I was ok with any of that?

The point I’m trying to make is Trump says some horrendous things, and does some of it. Hillary doesn’t say anything remotely bad, but actually does worse than Trump.

By excusing her husbands behaviours, and if you believe what is floating around on the net it’s far worse than Lewinsky, she is complicit and accepting of sexual misconduct. She is best friends with the Saudis, we know how they treat women and minorities including the gay community. Murder is a pretty big one, and she has been directly involved in the murder and displacement of millions of people. Trump on the other hand has not created any new wars, in fact has pulled out of Syria...talks about grabbing girls by the pusy. Not a nice thing to say, did he actually do it maybe yes, maybe no...the point is it’s a common thing amongst boys club members. You would have seen things in your footy club, probably even said similar things yourself.

He is branded as islamophobic because of his comments, he’s really no worse than Abbott and definitely not a murderer of Islamic people like Hillary.

My original point was theatre aside, if you look at deeds rather than words. Hillary is quite clearly worse...as are all her predecessors

Did I say that I was ok with any of that?

The point I’m trying to make is Trump says some horrendous things, and does some of it. Hillary doesn’t say anything remotely bad, but actually does worse than Trump.

By excusing her husbands behaviours, and if you believe what is floating around on the net it’s far worse than Lewinsky, she is complicit and accepting of sexual misconduct. She is best friends with the Saudis, we know how they treat women and minorities including the gay community. Murder is a pretty big one, and she has been directly involved in the murder and displacement of millions of people. Trump on the other hand has not created any new wars, in fact has pulled out of Syria...talks about grabbing girls by the pusy. Not a nice thing to say, did he actually do it maybe yes, maybe no...the point is it’s a common thing amongst boys club members. You would have seen things in your footy club, probably even said similar things yourself.

He is branded as islamophobic because of his comments, he’s really no worse than Abbott and definitely not a murderer of Islamic people like Hillary.

My original point was theatre aside, if you look at deeds rather than words. Hillary is quite clearly worse...as are all her predecessors
IF Trump was allowed to do what he wanted North Korea would be flattened by now.

Hillary was never President....ever
[Now you know why I use simple explanations for Trumpists, they are usually not all that bright]
The density of some people on here, I never said she was president nor did I say I was a trumpist. What’s your point? That because she was not president she is not responsible? She was head of state department!! As leaders you are responsible...by your reasoning Goering and Himmler are innocent too. It’s ok to think for yourself...or has primary school broken up and you have nothing better to do with your time.

IF Trump was allowed to do what he wanted North Korea would be flattened by now.
That’s your opinion, but it’s not based on anything but empty rhetoric at this stage. That’s American politics. Until something happens he is the best alternative because he did not come from politics and was the only chance we could break the trend of war after war...

The density of some people on here, I never said she was president nor did I say I was a trumpist. What’s your point? That because she was not president she is not responsible? She was head of state department!! As leaders you are responsible...by your reasoning Goering and Himmler are innocent too. It’s ok to think for yourself...or has primary school broken up and you have nothing better to do with your time.
You said Trump was doing a good job, when pushed to give evidence of that you compared his record with Hillary's

Except (as I pointed out....maybe I need to again) Hillary was NEVER President

Agree on the denseness of some, hence the Memes

You said Trump was doing a good job, when pushed to give evidence of that you compared his record with Hillary's

Except (as I pointed out....maybe I need to again) Hillary was NEVER President

Agree on the denseness of some, hence the Memes
I’m pretty sure that aside from comparing the two, I did give evidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back