Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S24 Official Team Thread - Congrats philreich

Remove this Banner Ad

The first of our new awards is the crazy_big_al Golden Fist Award.

crazy_big_al was an inaugural Swamprat, who played 169 games, most recently in S20 when he made a brief comeback. He was a giant of a ruckman, who still holds club records for total hitouts at 1662, a figure unlikely to be bested as the next best is on 376! He has the second-highest tally of hitouts in SFA history.He also kicked 197 goals in his career, and won THREE B&F Awards, a club record.

The crazy-big-al Golden Fist Award is to be hereafter awarded to the player with the most hitouts over a season, and this season the honour goes to … Cheval!

176300.jpg

Formerly know as MaxMinch, Cheval took over rucking duties from Butler after round 7, and amassed 103 hitouts for the season.

Well done, you inaugural you.
Such an honour to have an award named after me. Long live the swamp rats

Please welcome Firestarter to the Sin City Swamprats

Mate, please take a look at the first post in this thread and choose a number that is not already taken. #s 2, 5, 22, 32 and 99 will be available as well - players who have left or retired.

ant555 and GotTheGoodes - you can also choose your numbers for next season

Mate, please take a look at the first post in this thread and choose a number that is not already taken. #s 2, 5, 22, 32 and 99 will be available as well - players who have left or retired.

I'll take 14 AB. :thumbsu:

Looks like 64 is open. That one please.

Welcome to the new lads. I promise you'll love your time with us, as having fun is our motto. Hopefully you don't get to meet a young guy named Owen: the little weed hung around for 2 long months in season 24, and I want him gone ASAP next season!!!

Hey Lads. I would like number 12, after Richo, lol.

Glad you cleared that up, woulda thought you were a David Astbury superfan...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back