Media Making the Warriors Great Again

Remove this Banner Ad

RedVest4 Its not too late to get out from these goo chugging BC ball cuppers, come to the Wonders and enjoy sustained success.

This is the most misguided recruitment attempt I've ever seen.

RedVest4 Its not too late to get out from these goo chugging BC ball cuppers, come to the Wonders and enjoy sustained success.
Frankston and Woosh are a lot of things, but they are no ball cuppers - especially not “BC” ones.

Woosh was it seeing the train wreck over the last week which inspired you to return?
A bit, I can’t deny that kind of crap is not my cup of tea but its also made me sad because there are many good people here and I used to love this community.
Ill be honest up until yesterday morning I was never coming back, theres many reasons but I dont see the point of going backwards over it, some SFA related and some personal. I have had pm’s for recruitment and all those people can tell you I was NOT INTERESTED. Besides the fact I’m a one club player.

Then Joe messaged me and we got talking. At first I didnt want to know, but after some good open honest discussion I woke up in the morning and messaged him f*** it I’m in.
He and Frankie and I discussed the best way to do it and we are confident we are going to work closely together and enjoy Season 25.
Its put us behind the 8 ball in recruiting but I’m not worried..it’s a big world out there.

Thanks for asking Blacky.

A bit, I can’t deny that kind of crap is not my cup of tea but its also made me sad because there are many good people here and I used to love this community.
Ill be honest up until yesterday morning I was never coming back, theres many reasons but I dont see the point of going backwards over it, some SFA related and some personal. I have had pm’s for recruitment and all those people can tell you I was NOT INTERESTED. Besides the fact I’m a one club player.

Then Joe messaged me and we got talking. At first I didnt want to know, but after some good open honest discussion I woke up in the morning and messaged him f*** it I’m in.
He and Frankie and I discussed the best way to do it and we are confident we are going to work closely together and enjoy Season 25.
Its put us behind the 8 ball in recruiting but I’m not worried..it’s a big world out there.

I assumed there was a change of heart based on your comments the other day during the Haro saga which indicated you were happy away from the league.

Anyway good to have you back.

Have you considered the fact that when FR doesn't get the admin role he is going to melt pretty hard and most likely quit the league?

Can’t block a mod and report denied

Have a good day :D

If I was you I would be trying to wake SweetD from his slumber because he has the talent to be a gun.
I wish, SweetD is an immense talent but I think he's still busy celebrating the flag win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assumed there was a change of heart based on your comments the other day during the Haro saga which indicated you were happy away from the league.

Anyway good to have you back.
My honest opinion on Harogate
I was one of the few who saw some good in Haro, I thought he had an excellent S23 and had grown up..it was hilarious that he led that rag bag team to a Premiership LOL kudos to him. I nommed him for All SFA captain too.
This season he's been nothing but a silly boy again..thats not to say I didn't understand where he was coming from sometimes, but everything else aside what he did at the end to his club was pure s**t..I would have banned him for a season.
KohPhi will make everything right, no doubt about it.

I was one of the few who saw some good in Haro, I thought he had an excellent S23 and had grown up..it was hilarious that he led that rag bag team to a Premiership LOL kudos to him. I nommed him for All SFA captain too.
This season he's been nothing but a silly boy again..thats not to say I didn't understand where he was coming from sometimes, but everything else aside what he did at the end to his club was pure s**t..I would have banned him for a season.
Couldn’t agree more Woosh. People act like everyone has it in for the Bombers, but when the disrepute charges were laid, the Committee was united in their stance that KohPhi not get punished. So we don’t have a vendetta against the Bombers, we just don’t like arseholes.

Can confirm HaroLad is a breath of fresh air on this league filled with vanilla ball lickers...

He rustles jimmies nearly as much as I do.

PS welcome back Woosh :thumbsu:

Can confirm HaroLad is a breath of fresh air on this league filled with vanilla ball lickers...

He rustles jimmies nearly as much as I do.

PS welcome back Woosh :thumbsu:
Cute but you are nowhere near as good as Haro is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back