• Eddie's long shorts have been pantsed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares, anything West of Horsham is irrelevant

• Adelaide is the best holiday destination in the world

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Tex the red one in the middle. Quite the crow stare he has.

images

Didn't a Richmond flog coin the phrase "port pufferfish"? Good to see they own the Crows memes as well as their asses :$

We coined the phrases Poort Paer Puffer Fish, PAP Smears, Chokers and Scum...which one would you rather Tarpster??
Stop being so salty shithead and keep puffin':rolleyes:

I guess you flogs are so used to players leaving your sh*tstain of a club, that it no longer matters to you blokes any more who comes or goes.

#feederclub
Let's face it, who would want to play for that joke of a club....Adelaide is by far the shittest major city in the country, & if you were to play for a SA club you'd much prefer Port because at least they have history pre the 1990's!

Didn't a Richmond flog coin the phrase "port pufferfish"? Good to see they own the Crows memes as well as their asses :$

It was me bro. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You idiot!!! that was in 1990/91 :D
Think notso was the idiot.
The only time I ever went on coals was when we fished at night at browns beach, bottom York Peninsular.
We dug out an area by hand, say 3m x 3m x .250m . got a good fire going, because it was bloody cold, and when we had enough fishing, covered the coals with a good layer of sand, and slept on the sand, which warmed up, and had a good sleep... after a few beers..:D ah those were the days.:p

Last edited:
Have to admit even though Nigel was one of my fav players back in the beginning there was plenty of wtf when that story came out.

Good old Nige was a dead seat astronaut when at south. Some of the clothes he wore had us scratching. and some of the responses he had back at Reidy had us either laughing our arses off or ready to duck for cover.
Bastard could play though

Back