Song Contest Part VIII, Host: Freofalcon, Theme: First Concert, Votes Due: Sunday 3:00pm AEDT

Did Chappyuk deserve to be DQd from the GTA round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This playlist has made me feel both spiritually enlightened and like I'm doing a deal with the devil at the same time.

My Spiritual Nomination:
Flyleaf - "All Around Me". Christian band.

My Spiritual Votes:
5: "Something to Believe in" - Young the Giant | upbeat, awesome guitar, good lyrics
4: "Prayer in C" - Lilly Wood & The Prick (Robin Schulz) | loved this song for ages... it's like a massive '* you God, you ****ed up mate'
3: "You Brought Me Back To Life" - Citizens & Saints | I'm not religious (can you tell?!) but this song was catchy af. I felt like I needed to visit my local church and raise my hands up. Well, maybe not...
2: "Monkey Gone to Heaven" - Pixies | couldn't help but like this song!
1: "Have a Little Faith in Me" - John Hiatt | a classic

Spiritual Billy:
"Creeping Death" - Metallica | I felt death creeping up to me listening to this metal tragedy. Never liked metal. I'd rather listen to country folk and that says a lot #sorrynotsorry

Wish my votes could count but alas! I am a fool :p I will more than likely be participating in the next round so... the theme better be good ;)
Happy New Year you campaigners!! ;)

I would have nommed Number of the Beast but i'm pretty sure it's won before.
You're correct. It's been nommed 3 times for a 1st, 4th and 8th place finish.

This playlist has made me feel both spiritually enlightened and like I'm doing a deal with the devil at the same time.

My Spiritual Nomination:

My Spiritual Votes:
5: "Something to Believe in" - Young the Giant | upbeat, awesome guitar, good lyrics
4: "Prayer in C" - Lilly Wood & The Prick (Robin Schulz) | loved this song for ages... it's like a massive '**** you God, you ****** up mate'
3: "You Brought Me Back To Life" - Citizens & Saints | I'm not religious (can you tell?!) but this song was catchy af. I felt like I needed to visit my local church and raise my hands up. Well, maybe not...
2: "Monkey Gone to Heaven" - Pixies | couldn't help but like this song!
1: "Have a Little Faith in Me" - John Hiatt | a classic

Spiritual Billy:
"Creeping Death" - Metallica | I felt death creeping up to me listening to this metal tragedy. Never liked metal. I'd rather listen to country folk and that says a lot #sorrynotsorry

Wish my votes could count but alas! I am a fool :p I will more than likely be participating in the next round so... the theme better be good ;)

I'm recording these votes.

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs

My Spiritual Nomination:

Twas a pity Lacey Sturm left, she had a ripper unexpected growl/scream.

Spiritual Billy:

You reprehensible troglodyte.

I take it I may have potentially billied you, Nakia hahahahaha... Iron Maiden, Metallica... same same :p or merely insulted your music taste ;)

I am definitely curious to know who may have gotten my votes and/or who may have voted for me had I nommed!

For the sake of clarity (I'm just clarifying for ND) I am not actually counting those votes lol.
Haha if you did you'd be the #worsthostever :p well you might still be... although I don't think anyone could surpass Wonka...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Delete your account :D

upload_2017-12-31_16-1-54.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back