Certified Legendary Thread WE ******* DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great way to finish 2017. Watching the GF one last time this year.

Cheers to all. Thanks 2017.

Let’s hope 2018 is just as good.

Predictably Foxtel did screw it up. Took out a few minutes from each quarter here and there to make time for ads between quarters. Also the siren didn’t even go at midnight. They missed it by a few seconds.

Oh well, happy new year guys! We’re the bloody reigning premiers this year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big difference between wearing the jumper and going full kit, boots and all. I’ll be going the latter, sitting in my favourite chair, smashing some Richmond lager and watching the fox footy replay. Even have a Sherrin ready to go to reenact the key plays of the game right in my living room.
Did you go screw ins or molded?

Predictably Foxtel did screw it up. Took out a few minutes from each quarter here and there to make time for ads between quarters. Also the siren didn’t even go at midnight. They missed it by a few seconds.

Oh well, happy new year guys! We’re the bloody reigning premiers this year!
I can confirm the RFC twitter timing worked perfectly however, just for future reference.

I've downloaded a bit of stuff that I haven't got around to watching yet. I was just flicking through the video of the post match on Ch7 and saw the team on stage after Jack sang with The Killers, hadn't seen any of that yet. This was a lovely moment!!:
View attachment 448400
Thanks for my new avatar. :thumbsu:

Back