NFL 2018 Head Coach/ OC/DC & GM News

Remove this Banner Ad

The New York Daily News reports Bill Belichick could have interest in coaching the Giants.

This comes after reports of a growing rift between Belichick, owner Robert Kraft, and Tom Brady. Belichick spent the first six years of his career as the Giants' defensive coordinator. The Patriots have denied any fallout with Belichick, but there's rumblings he could force his way out of New England. It would ultimately be surprising if Belichick didn't return to the Patriots in 2018.

Source: New York Daily News

This has to be a beat-up. The pats machine has been too strong and successful for too long for it to just fall apart now, he's busy setting records no one will ever get close to.

I'm sure the media are just looking for any angle they can find to inject some intrigue into the patriots' run to another superbowl.

"Last chance to coach the giants" - well that's rubbish for a start, there's hardly a team in the league that wouldn't fire their current coach in a heartbeat if BB got on the phone and said "I want to coach your team".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I tried tempering my Raiders brethren in other forums and I got yelled at etc. Pissing in their cheerios, how it's taken. But I am pessimistically cautious of the situation. Willing to wait and see but not going to start imagining Super Bowls. Id rather we had found the next McVay than dig up old bones from the yard. But i guess a "known commodity" is easier to get than the lottery of finding the next McVay.
All the time you spend on here, and you participate in other forums???

Which ones? I'd love to read them giving you a beat down.

The New York Daily News reports Bill Belichick could have interest in coaching the Giants.

This comes after reports of a growing rift between Belichick, owner Robert Kraft, and Tom Brady. Belichick spent the first six years of his career as the Giants' defensive coordinator. The Patriots have denied any fallout with Belichick, but there's rumblings he could force his way out of New England. It would ultimately be surprising if Belichick didn't return to the Patriots in 2018.

Source: New York Daily News

Id be all for giving Ron the arse if it meant Bill came to Carolina.

Just as im sure many other teams would consider firing coaches that would normally be safe also.

Bengals would probably still say no. Got to keep Lewis around.
And Cleveland : The Front Office ''Bill doesnt fit our algorithms, he was here once he didnt work out -next''

#amirite AmericanCrow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get ready AFCW.

xNwrX5hV.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back