Media New year, new Administrator

Can’t talk for Blacky but I wasn’t in any discussions over the next admin. Would have been fine with Cloud_, pants or yourself. It’s far easier and more pleasant not being in the process.
He knows that mate and is being facetious :D

I'm outraged
I had a clear vision for this league
Cloud_ is just another yes man who will just appease the Freemason BC and inept committee

Good luck cloud
Care to post your PM to Hate with your proposed vision?

Care to post your PM to Hate with your proposed vision?

Hello Citizens of the Sweet FA,
You've had Pauline Hanson, Superwog, Alex Williamson, Mike Nolan putting themselves in the ring to be Australian Prime Minister. We've seen numbnuts like Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump become presidents of their respective countries. Whilst the world may be thrust into nuclear terror, we can all hide at pine gap. And then there's Milo Yiannopoulos who enjoys battering the left wing ponies. The current state of the SFA committee can best be described as the England Cricket Board from 3 seasons ago. Weak, jealous, inept. Big heads in the committee picking on players and players being bullied and sacked without reason. This is the current state of the SFA. We have too many selfish pricks on the committee who are in it for themselves and sole aim and intention is to tarnish this game. This has to stop.

For countless years we've had conservative and authoritarian admins take charge of the Sweet fa. We've had inept and incompetent committees make decisions that affect the rights of the people. And even now most of the candidates will deliver the same rubbish that our previous admins have delivered in the past. Do you seriously think Pantskyle a convicted racist and homophobe can take charge of a league like this. America is now paying the price for Trump with shocking laws, policies and ministers being discussed with Mother Nature now punishing them with hurricanes, floods, etc for voting him in.

We don't need more stale kucks taking charge.
I may be outspoken and a campaigner but I have a vision for this league

We need change. We need a fresh slate and a vibrancy about this league.
So you ask what will I do if I become admin of the Sweet FA.

I will disband the current committee. How dare the citizens of the Sweet FA have 12 current members who vote on certain topics. There will be no committee. We live in a democratic country and you citizens deserve the right to have your say on each issue.

Instead, every player in the SFA will be pm'd when there is a large case to answer. Everyone deserves a say in how this league runs.

There will be no amendments to the rules throughout the year. We cannot allow the boycott scandal to occur again especially when there weren't any rules regarding a boycott. Rules like team sheet tiny mistakes will be dumped so that Capitans don't have pressure to deliver a team sheet, it's just a team sheet relax.

I have two options that players will be all allowed to vote on

- I also potentially plan to make the league into a 11 team competition. Every team needs a rest/bye during the season and the fixture will be specifically designed to make sure every team gets at least 2 breaks a season and plays the full 14 games. The Roys, Warriors, Bears and Furies will be disbanded into three new teams. The first will be the West Gate Trolls whose bid will be accepted, the second will be the Pyongyang Pelicans and the third will be Colombian Crackheads.

Option 2 was to keep the current teams and allow the expansion bid for the West Gate Trolls and another team to follow through. This would mean that clubs would play 2-3 midweek fixtures. A 14 team SFA would be successful and the fixture would be changed. Midweek games will occur with match threads being posted early Monday and games played on Wednesday Night then game threads posted on Thursday Morning and games on Sunday as per Normal. This would occur every three times a year giving the whole SFA community two byes/also Easter break to relax with family and friends.

Posters may wish to post whatever they feel like as long as it complies with normal bigfooty rules. If you plan to post #rednesday stuff, as long as it isn't nudity or cleavage then feel free.

There will be more awards at MVP nights.
The third and second place winners at EKA/Mobbs/Beez will get there own badge too.
Runners Up and Third Place in the SFA for their team get their own badges too

The SFA needs a shake up, it needs an entertaining, wild and energetic leader
We've had too many Kevin Rudd, Obama Like leaders
SFA citizens it's time to elect someone with cojones who will give you guys the say on how this league runs

Regards
Dawn To Dark

You've had Pauline Hanson, Superwog, Alex Williamson, Mike Nolan putting themselves in the ring to be Australian Prime Minister. We've seen numbnuts like Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump become presidents of their respective countries. Whilst the world may be thrust into nuclear terror, we can all hide at pine gap. And then there's Milo Yiannopoulos who enjoys battering the left wing ponies. The current state of the SFA committee can best be described as the England Cricket Board from 3 seasons ago. Weak, jealous, inept. Big heads in the committee picking on players and players being bullied and sacked without reason. This is the current state of the SFA. We have too many selfish pricks on the committee who are in it for themselves and sole aim and intention is to tarnish this game. This has to stop.

For countless years we've had conservative and authoritarian admins take charge of the Sweet fa. We've had inept and incompetent committees make decisions that affect the rights of the people. And even now most of the candidates will deliver the same rubbish that our previous admins have delivered in the past. Do you seriously think Pantskyle a convicted racist and homophobe can take charge of a league like this. America is now paying the price for Trump with shocking laws, policies and ministers being discussed with Mother Nature now punishing them with hurricanes, floods, etc for voting him in.

I will disband the current committee. How dare the citizens of the Sweet FA have 12 current members who vote on certain topics. There will be no committee. We live in a democratic country and you citizens deserve the right to have your say on each issue.

Instead, every player in the SFA will be pm'd when there is a large case to answer. Everyone deserves a say in how this league runs.

There will be no amendments to the rules throughout the year. We cannot allow the boycott scandal to occur again especially when there weren't any rules regarding a boycott. Rules like team sheet tiny mistakes will be dumped so that Capitans don't have pressure to deliver a team sheet, it's just a team sheet relax.

- I also potentially plan to make the league into a 11 team competition. Every team needs a rest/bye during the season and the fixture will be specifically designed to make sure every team gets at least 2 breaks a season and plays the full 14 games. The Roys, Warriors, Bears and Furies will be disbanded into three new teams. The first will be the West Gate Trolls whose bid will be accepted, the second will be the Pyongyang Pelicans and the third will be Colombian Crackheads.

Option 2 was to keep the current teams and allow the expansion bid for the West Gate Trolls and another team to follow through. This would mean that clubs would play 2-3 midweek fixtures. A 14 team SFA would be successful and the fixture would be changed. Midweek games will occur with match threads being posted early Monday and games played on Wednesday Night then game threads posted on Thursday Morning and games on Sunday as per Normal. This would occur every three times a year giving the whole SFA community two byes/also Easter break to relax with family and friends.

Posters may wish to post whatever they feel like as long as it complies with normal bigfooty rules. If you plan to post #rednesday stuff, as long as it isn't nudity or cleavage then feel free.

The third and second place winners at EKA/Mobbs/Beez will get there own badge too.

SFA citizens it's time to elect someone with cojones who will give you guys the say on how this league runs

Regards
Dawn To Dark
Did you PM Hate with your EOI?

Yes i did but knowing I don't think It was considered because puting me in charge would anger your Freemason Kuck boys club gang and anger the committee
What did you say in the PM?

Also we’ve talked about the swear filter

Yes i did but knowing I don't think It was considered because puting me in charge would anger your Freemason Kuck boys club gang and anger the committee

I'm on the committee, i'm fine with it being disbanded.
I was also on board with your spiel that allows everyone a say and vote until you said to get rid of clubs which goes against your everyone gets a say?

Good luck next time.

What did you say in the PM?

Also we’ve talked about the swear filter

Ok mr blacky yes we have
I should stop I acknowledge that
But I am not the only one that avoids the swear filter with the K on c.u....
Might wanna mandate stricter swear filter rules then I'd be ok with that and willing to change

Ok mr blacky yes we have
I should stop I acknowledge that
But I am not the only one that avoids the swear filter with the K on c.u....
Might wanna mandate stricter swear filter rules then I'd be ok with that and willing to change
Feel free to report them. Don’t think anyone uses that word outside of your teammates

Feel free to report them. Don’t think anyone uses that word outside of your teammates

You've never been to the Bay?

There's a thread with it in the heading FFS.
Talk about going over the top without a gun.

Regards
Dawn To Dark
I LOLe'd

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

How is the bay relevant to how any other forum is moderated?

It’s overused, lame and avoids the swear filter.

No I don’t go to the bay as I have previously graduated year 12

Ok so i'll ask you a question instead of telling why it can be posted on one part of the forums and not another.
You’ll have to ask the mods of the board that allow the swear filter to be avoided

I'm sure you've peered in trying to see them in their jocks, I know I have.

It's funny when I've seen some people avoid the filter many, many times including yourself it seems to be fine but when it's just someone trying to make a name for themselves it's bad, it's badder than bad, it's naughty.
I've avoided it i'll admit it, I probably have been let go quite a few times, but i'm sure you can see the irony of this situation.

You’ll have to ask the mods of the board that allow the swear filter to be avoided
Why?
I asked TFW a question from a question not you.

It's funny when I've seen some people avoid the filter many, many times including yourself it seems to be fine but when it's just someone trying to make a name for themselves it's bad, it's badder than bad, it's naughty.
I've avoided it i'll admit it, I probably have been let go quite a few times, but i'm sure you can see the irony of this situation.

Why?
If it was a once or twice off I would let it slide but we’ve spoken about it and it’s becoming tiresome. You can make a name for yourself without rehashing the same s**t repeatedly.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

Why?

You ever think that some people have had more chances than others? It’s a word used exclusively by a small group that have for the most part all been spoken to. After that it’s absolutely none of your business how the forums anywhere on the website are moderated.

This argument that just because you saw something not moderated means it hasn’t been... do you make a habit of going back to see if something has been removed? And do you assume we see everything?

If it was a once or twice off I would let it slide but we’ve spoken about it and it’s becoming tiresome. You can make a name for yourself without rehashing the same s**t repeatedly.

I don't know whether D2D rehashing is funnier than you lot chasing his tail or not.

Like I said, it's on parts of BF not our problem you aren't in sync

In 10 years on Bay 13 I have never seen the level of dickheadery that I've seen here.
I think the SFA has well and truly rescinded it's right to call the Bay childish.

You ever think that some people have had more chances than others? It’s a word used exclusively by a small group that have for the most part all been spoken to. After that it’s absolutely none of your business how the forums anywhere on the website are moderated.

This argument that just because you saw something not moderated means it hasn’t been... do you make a habit of going back to see if something has been removed? And do you assume we see everything?

giphy.gif

Back