Media Random Musings From The Desk Of The Admin (Season 25)

Remove this Banner Ad

I heavily support this idea.

I miss SOO. It’s an opportunity for players in the top half of the competition to engage with teammates and opponents on different terms to usual. I think both this and an all star game are viable given the all star game is a one off game restricted to only 40 people while SOO is a carnival that allows around say 100 the opportunity to participate.

I don’t think burnout is a particularly fair reason to justify not having both either. If a player’s feeling burnout they can take a week or two off, that’s fine. But at least give those that want the chance to have a dip the opportunity.

I’d happily put my hand up to skipper WA

Just on SoO, if we do bring it back, limit it to 4 teams. Vic, SA, WA, Allies.

Agree to keep it simple. I suggest four captains and they have their own LG responsible for engaging their team. That happens and I can see it working.

Thank goodness you’re not our admin!

That ramble looks to me like you’ve been waiting to use it for a while. Saving it for “just the right moment”? A wealth of insight that you just couldn’t wait to share with the rest of us...bravo!

Providing us with this comprehensive look into Cloud_ s “approach”, reveals a fair bit about your own...

1. So if something hasn’t worked before, it can never work. Thank heavens Thomas Edison, Abraham Lincoln, and the 1967 referendum didn’t share your views.
  2. You seem very quick to dismiss anything outside your comfort zone. “Same old, same old” for you, I guess. But you still insist on change. Odd.
  3. Your comments about Haro have broader implications also. You prefer to stick with preconceived prejudice, rather than dealing with issues on their merits. Hardly the right approach required in leadership.
  4. You also display all the hallmarks of indecisiveness and continue to contradict yourself. One minute you brutally criticise Franky, the next you think he should be the admin. It appears you lack conviction.
  5. You also seem to think, the more complex a view, the more merit it has. You don’t need to over complicate everything to sound clever or insightful. Sometimes keeping things simple shows an organised and streamlined thought process.
  6. And is it even worth me mentioning the hypocrisy of you talking about “cliques”?

Why don’t you just let the admin, admin. And you stick to.....

....Whatever it is you do around here.
Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but it seems to me that those complaining the most about this appointment are those who have the most to lose :).

Sun shines on even a dogs arse somedays.....
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while....

You get my drift
You need to stop stuffing blind squirrels down your pants. Sick bastard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little known fact from Carey's stint at West Lakes: the acronym CROWS stood for Carey's Reviewing Our Women Soon.

Reviewing?

Rooting, reaming, ramming, ravishing, rogering...

What about me?!...

Nollsy, ya little beauty! Not the first time you've been forgotten, hey mate? *in' Guy Sebastian. Nah, yeah all in good fun bud. Speaking of good fun, the misso was wondering whether you were finished up with the kids cricket set you borrowed on Christmas day? Reckon you could swing around later with it mate? Cheers mate. Ta. Hooroo. Alright see ya later. Thanks for that.

I'd happily put my hand up to skipper Merseyside.

The Everton part?

I still don't get the connections of Australian Geographic areas to a league that has nothing to do with them and never has.
We play in a league that's from Sweet.

The Everton part?

I still don't get the connections of Australian Geographic areas to a league that has nothing to do with them and never has.
We play in a league that's from Sweet.
Yeah. We will need bitter flogs to play in the backline and sweep the rooms.

You're obsessed with us. Guess you always strive to be something you admire. I don't blame you

Does Obsessed mean want to hit something with a shovel, burn it and then hit it some more, then burn it again?

I have a fetish for things that can't accomplish anything, like you being a Captain, or the Wonders finding any talent.
I guess i'm a sickofant.

Does Obsessed mean want to hit something with a shovel, burn it and then hit it some more, then burn it again?

I have a fetish for things that can't accomplish anything, like you being a Captain, or the Wonders finding any talent.
I guess i'm a sickofant.
#rentfree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back