News Mark Thompson's House Raided By Police

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Robbo time to spin the s**t out of this one.

Meanwhile back at AFL HQ persons working in the Essendon rebranding department have been asked if anyone would like to form a new department, with the aim to sweeping any rebranded repeat offenders under the carpet.

One would think so anyway.

Slobbo’s gone to ground. Standard.

Even though the AFL keeps trying to put its 'Comical Ali' spin on the Bombers, everything linked to them still stinks !!

Seems this is not true either Bomber !!!!

images

I don't care how wrong this sounds but cats 07-09 era needs to be thoroughly investigated, no matter how long it takes, even the HUN had it front page a couple years back and the likes of Bomber, Mooney and particularly Ling were very very defensive and almost aggressive whereas they should've been more comfortable and welcoming any sort of investigation that potentially may have occurred. I mean, look at people involved at the club in that time FFS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care how wrong this sounds but cats 07-09 era needs to be thoroughly investigated, no matter how long it takes, even the HUN had it front page a couple years back and the likes of Bomber, Mooney and particularly Ling were very very defensive and almost aggressive whereas they should've been more comfortable and welcoming any sort of investigation that potentially may have occurred. I mean, look at people involved at the club in that time FFS!!!

It was hard enough trying to get the AFL interested in Essendon, let alone casting their eye upon Geelong. I agree that something always smelt fishy with the cats but I can't see anything being done. Maybe if the truth ever came out about the Essendon drugs saga we could trace it back to the cats, but until then it's highly unlikely.

Their defence was mainly he never set foot on the grounds or at the club.
Journo worth his salt should have asked was it all done off site ?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-...ug-trafficking-mark-thompson-property/9316806

Two men charged with drug trafficking, and who have links to outlaw motorcycle gangs, had been staying at a Port Melbourne home owned by former AFL coach Mark Thompson, the ABC understands.

Links to Bandidos and Rebels

It is understood the pair were staying at a Port Melbourne property owned by Thompson, which was raided by police last Friday.

Thompson was arrested and went to a police station to be questioned by appointment on Tuesday, but was released without charge.

A 22-year-old Mill Park woman was also arrested and charged with drug trafficking in connection with the investigation.

So Bomber has been interviewed but not charged, will be interesting to see whether he was living there, renting it out etc at the time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back