Review 2018 Summer Series 3- Melbourne or Adeliade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Spent Xmas and NY in Melbourne. Most pubs/cafes were closed. Felt just like Radelaide.

Sorrento is an over rated s**t hole.

VR at NGV made me sicker than watching Port beat North in Archers last game.

And the only thing worse than the weather was the MCG pitch.

For what?

Cafes?

Culture?

Lifestyle?

Sport?

Natural beauty?

Inbreeding?
Cafes: You have more but ours are on par. Smashed Avo is way cheaper here.
Culture: On par. Adelaide's cultural scene is actually very strong.
Lifestyle: On Par.
Sport: Ok you win that one.
Natural Beauty. Adelaide wins. With the Barossa, Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale all so close.
Inbreeding: You have way more Tasmanian's than we do.

Unfriendly Crows supporters within the 1km radius of the AO.

Though I did like the AO, atmosphere unlike anything here in Melbourne.

The Final- That first Crows goal to the Stand end...wow...never heard anything like it at a Football Game.

Lots of nice beers at AO to choose from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save it for the North vs South Italy thread.
He's right though. Compared to Naples and Palermo which are delightfully grotty, and Taormina and Siracusa which have everything Sorrento has but better, it's like a South-Italy-theme-park built to accommodate English tourists.

He's right though. Compared to Naples and Palermo which are delightfully grotty, and Taormina and Siracusa which have everything Sorrento has but better, it's like a South-Italy-theme-park built to accommodate English tourists.

Are they any Serie A teams that sell home games to Sardinia?

Unfriendly Crows supporters within the 1km radius of the AO.

Though I did like the AO, atmosphere unlike anything here in Melbourne.

The Final- That first Crows goal to the Stand end...wow...never heard anything like it at a Football Game.

Lots of nice beers at AO to choose from.

I would have protected you mate.

My favourite bit was the bartender getting all pissy because I asked for Coopers red instead of Coopers sparkling (which is a misnomer in it self).

I should have told her to * off.

I would have protected you mate.

My favourite bit was the bartender getting all pissy because I asked for Coopers red instead of Coopers sparkling (which is a misnomer in it self).

I should have told her to **** off.
Had a similar situation in Perth when I asked for a Pint of Pale. Bartender asked which type, and got shitty when I responded, there's only one "Pale".

Had a similar situation in Perth when I asked for a Pint of Pale. Bartender asked which type, and got shitty when I responded, there's only one "Pale".

I feel that South Australian's are too precious about Coopers. It's a great beer but it is hardly the holy grail of beers.

I feel that South Australian's are too precious about Coopers. It's a great beer but it is hardly the holy grail of beers.
It's very divided here. There are a lot of SA people that can't stand it! Its certainly my comfortable go to beer and I used to drink it when in Perth but now days I'm more likely to get a Fat Yak or try something new.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back