Song Contest Part IX, Host: NinjaSwan Theme: Summer. Jet Skis Due: 10PM AEDT Wensday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Year 5, we did a class Kris Kringle where we had to buy a present for another classmate (whose name we pulled out of a hat) and buy a gift with a $20 limit. Someone received a Casey Donovan single.

Not knowing the theme benefits some songs and not others.
I dont get how we would know, and even if we guessed surely we are adult enough to vote for the song not the player.
It would have been fun to see what the theme for each song is, I was looking forward to that part of it.

At least list the themes without the songs associated with each. That'll give us something to wag our tongues over.

For the genre themes you could maybe have some idea based on what people usually nom, but even then I don't think you would be able to tell for certain, and with the other themes I'm not sure how you would have any more idea than in a normal round.

For the genre themes you could maybe have some idea based on what people usually nom, but even then I don't think you would be able to tell for certain, and with the other themes I'm not sure how you would have any more idea than in a normal round.
Exactly, without the themes for each song listed I dont see the point. Could have been the best round ever.
You blew it again Wonka
#worsthostever

I dont get how we would know, and even if we guessed surely we are adult enough to vote for the song not the player.
It would have been fun to see what the theme for each song is, I was looking forward to that part of it.
IMG_0785.GIF

I know a few people (most, likley) nominated themes for particular posters. Mine was very personal (and mean). I did my best to disguise my nom.

Last edited:
Some of the THEMES.
Feel free to try and pick which is which:

Diseases
Bang on the drum
Nature
Shitty shitty bang bang
Beiber
Piles and other bum issues
Noise
Whores
Collingwood
Death metal
Commercial Podiums
Songs to listen to while golfing
Harry potter
Forehead
Polo Shirt
campaigner
Egg
Crying
Lesbian artists
Bollywood
EDM
Alt Country
Songs to fap to
Sharp objects
Gym Music
Legal s**t
Namibian folk tunes
Theme songs from the Sopranos

Some of the THEMES.
Feel free to try and pick which is which:

Diseases
Bang on the drum
Nature
Shitty shitty bang bang
Beiber
Piles and other bum issues
Noise
Whores
Collingwood
Death metal
Commercial Podiums
Songs to listen to while golfing
Harry potter
Forehead
Polo Shirt
campaigner
Egg
Crying
Lesbian artists
Bollywood
EDM
Alt Country
Songs to fap to
Sharp objects
Gym Music
Legal s**t
Namibian folk tunes
Theme songs from the Sopranos
Bleh
Now we have a random list of themes as well as a random list of songs
#worsthostever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, without the themes for each song listed I dont see the point. Could have been the best round ever.
You blew it again Wonka
#worsthostever
Woosh.
You fail to understand the small minded petty little campaigners that infest this thread (me included)
More than half the themes were straight up just people trolling each other.

Woosh.
You fail to understand the small minded petty little campaigners that infest this thread (me included)
More than half the themes were straight up just people trolling each other.
No s**t!
The fun police win again.

I sent you a good theme and you didn't use it?

#worsthostever

In Year 5, we did a class Kris Kringle where we had to buy a present for another classmate (whose name we pulled out of a hat) and buy a gift with a $20 limit. Someone received a Casey Donovan single.
What a lump of coal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back