My exciting journey towards becoming a mod

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, do you get paid?
967.jpg

At least Podgey would be a better mod than that campaigner who used to be one.

Bender or Bindy whats his name.

Nice badge, dip s**t. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP story has more holes in it than a "Buddy on 3rd strike thread".......

FACT; OP doesn't know who his father is.
Are you suggesting a random stranger came in every night disciplined him and then offered career advice that was designed to plant a deep seated, subliminal desire to moderate a forum ?

Circumstantial evidence suggest Chief may be his father

Are you suggesting a random stranger came in every night disciplined him and then offered career advice that was designed to plant a deep seated, subliminal desire to moderate a forum ?

Circumstantial evidence suggest Chief may be his father

substitute "john" for "random stranger" and I think we're getting very close to home life for a young OP

Ok, so it is only few days in but I have already reached a landmark moment since my journey towards becoming a mod has gripped the Bay. I may be able to just get the official title without the power as it turns out, according to a low-level mod.

Day 3

David Schwarz has hinted I might be able to get a mod badge, although without actual mod powers. I hope he's not just teasing me.

Just start acting like a mod anyway.

Report the s**t out of everything, tag mods in to question them on the validity of threads and posts and just generally try and help out around the place.

Mods especially love long running back and forth PMs that go around in circles, so there's another good avenue to make yourself useful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back