Song Contest Part IX, Host: NinjaSwan Theme: Summer. Jet Skis Due: 10PM AEDT Wensday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep in mind there is an ongoing investigating into the voting patterns of you bayflogs from last round and previous ones.. If you are found guilty of vote tampering, you'll be DQed.
Do you think we bay flogs would collude with each other?
In 100% Seriousness:
Nakia has threatened to stab me.
Chappyuk has told me he wished he was still a mod so he could ban me.
Freofalcon and I have had this lovely little chat going on for about a year which basically consists of him telling me in various ways im the worst poster on the bay and me suggesting that I (along with half of south Fremantle) * his missus while hes doing FIFO work.
Plugger35 and I tolerate each other I suppose but I have never even thought of pm'ing him.
The bay poster I get on best with in this thread is El Dubya and you saw what I did to him last round.

If you want to start investigating though ill give you a starting point.
I boted last and gave you my five...

Do you think we bay flogs would collude with each other?
In 100% Seriousness:
Nakia has threatened to stab me.
Chappyuk has told me he wished he was still a mod so he could ban me.
Freofalcon and I have had this lovely little chat going on for about a year which basically consists of him telling me in various ways im the worst poster on the bay and me suggesting that I (along with half of south Fremantle) **** his missus while hes doing FIFO work.
Plugger35 and I tolerate each other I suppose but I have never even thought of pm'ing him.
The bay poster I get on best with in this thread is El Dubya and you saw what I did to him last round.

If you want to start investigating though ill give you a starting point.
I boted last and gave you my five...
Has it been a year already?

Don't drink my beer, campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back