NFL 2017 NFL - Divisional Round

Who wins this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sean Payton didn’t challenge the spot on a third-and-one play on the Vikings’ first drive, even though an overhead shot clearly showed Latavius Murray was short of the line to gain. The Saints, though, did challenge two fourth-quarter plays that cost them two timeouts.

Payton said the team was blindly making challenge decisions because they didn’t have full access to replay.

“Our monitor was down,” Payton said, via Josh Katzenstein of the Times-Picayune. “Our booth was the only booth that didn’t have a feed to it. So you’ve just got to go with your gut, and fortunately, it wasn’t an issue with the timeouts.”

As it turned out, the ill-advised challenges did not play a role in the game. The Saints didn’t need the timeouts, and, after losing his challenges, there were no other questionable plays that would have caused Payton to throw his red flag.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ay-monitors-were-out-in-teams-coaching-booth/

Meh, I'd expect Vikings fans have moved on.

It seems like the whole thing burns you more than anyone still, can't help you with that or what your franchise did.

Last edited:
It seems like the whole thing burns you more than anyone still, can't help you with that or what your franchise did.
What burns me is people getting paid tens of millions to turn a great competition into another AFL.

But it does piss me off that the Vikings play the victim card so often. It's become a regular occurrence whenever we play them.

Zimmer's "and the good guys won" just another example of the bullshit dribbled from the Vikings.

What burns me is people getting paid tens of millions to turn a great competition into another AFL.

But it does piss me off that the Vikings play the victim card so often. It's become a regular occurrence whenever we play them.

Zimmer's "and the good guys won" just another example of the bullshit dribbled from the Vikings.

Victim card? You've just whinged in two separate posts about the game! Come on JD.

You dug up a snippet from an interview of a player saying they didn't agree with a ref call, which i reckon you could probably get from every game played, and label it continued whinging, so you can continue whinging.

I hope your bored on the train home or something man.

I have faith that you will finally reach the "acceptance" stage of the grieving process this one time JD #youcandoit
hqdefault.jpg

I've accepted we'll romp in the division next year.

You have more Cam Newton to look forward to. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2018-1-16_20-7-13.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

I've accepted we'll romp in the division next year.

You have more Cam Newton to look forward to. :)

It was a long time coming that your team found a spine and finally won some games against us in a season.

Congrats on it being the most enjoyable part of your season :D

Because seemingly enough, the Vikings get ****ed over a lot by s**t luck.

Have the Saints had their 1998 moment yet?

It was a long time coming that your team found a spine and finally won some games against us in a season.

Congrats on it being the most enjoyable part of your season :D
Nah, the most enjoyable part was seeing Falcons and Panthers fans come out of the woodwork late in the season when they fell into the playoffs.

That is, other than seeing our rookie class grow to contenders within a season.

Nah, the most enjoyable part was seeing Falcons and Panthers fans come out of the woodwork late in the season when they fell into the playoffs.

That is, other than seeing our rookie class grow to contenders within a season.

If I've learnt one thing its that the previous years form guide goes out the window in the NFC South.

Im glad you enjoyed 2017-18, but dont be counting your chickens for the 2018-19 season, there are no guarantees in this division.

If I've learnt one thing its that the previous years form guide goes out the window in the NFC South.

Im glad you enjoyed 2017-18, but dont be counting your chickens for the 2018-19 season, there are no guarantees in this division.
Keep telling yourself that. :)

Keep telling yourself that. :)

I hope your right for Brees' sake, such a shame the Saints have gone out of their way to waste the majority of his career.

Tick tick tick, not much time left to make it up to him. :)

Cam has ran out of heiroglyphs and closed his instagram, must be getting serious?

Cam has ran out of heiroglyphs and closed his instagram, must be getting serious?

Much like BB i dont do "Instabook" so i appreciate the update, i rely on you for all my Cam social media needs.

I hope your right for Brees' sake, such a shame the Saints have gone out of their way to waste the majority of his career.

Tick tick tick, not much time left to make it up to him. :)
There's a fair chance Brees will be QB in NOLA longer than Cam is in Carolina.

Speaking of wasting a career . . .

Back