Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...warns-devastating-fisa-memo-set-expose-obama/

Lawmakers from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) to Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) have called for the classified memo’s immediate release. According to Fox News contributor Sara Carter, the contents of the memo are so “explosive,” that it could end special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe once and for all.

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino warned the release of the FISA report will destroy the image of his former boss Barack Obama.

“Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see,” tweeted Dan Bongino

Some lovely comments in there, most around how they would like to see Obama and his "husband" die.

Not surprisingly, hanging seems to be the most popular method.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Some lovely comments in there, most around how they would like to see Obama and his "husband" die.

Not surprisingly, hanging seems to be the most popular method.
Trying to deflect from the content in the article by drawing focus to the trolls in the comments?
Why can’t he just release the content on Twitter?
Only Congress have the right to view the memo. For now.

The Delusionist

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I cannot understand how anyone can be duped into this Trump hero worship.

How can these people ignore all of the evidence of Russia influencing the US election?
With everything that has been shown/revealed/found out, it's called a non issue.

But this memo is fact before it's even been released?

At this point, the memo never needs to be seen by anyone. It could be total bs, written in crayon. They already believe it's a smoking gun, and it will be referenced in defense of Trump for the next 4 months at least. No matter how many times someone explains how it is an example of actual fake news.

The Delusionist

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
No, Democrats do not listen to 'themselves talk' inside your imagination. You're the only one hearing those voices.

Number 5 wasn't a WaPo report, it was a tweet reaction from a WaPo reporter, which didn't pass comment but reacted to the claim an event was "packed to the rafters". He deleted it when it was pointed out the pictures he'd seen were of it filling up. A non-issue. But of course Trump is still obsessed about crowd numbers (since his numbers were so far short of his arch nemesis, Barry Obama), and therefore it makes the top 5 when it shouldn't be there at all.

Number 8 too is weak too given it did indeed look like a deliberate snub by the Polish 1st Lady. Not fake news, but the video was a bit misleading because she later shook his hand, snub having been completed. The fish-feeding video is similarly about misleading editing, rather than fake news, but the impression it left made other journalists report 'fake news' by not understanding Abe did it first. CNN just said Trump dumped the fish food in, which he did, making Abe laugh as he did it. Weird that they used the zoom-in though. Misleading, and deliberate. Number 9 is a much weaker attack seeing as CNN's title only claimed "sources" were telling them what Comey would say. The strap doesn't say it's a fact. For all we know they were deliberately given wrong information by White House sources.

I guess it wasn't a countdown beyond 4, so maybe they thought making number 10 stronger would give the illusion that 5, 8 and 9 were more substantial.

Number 11 not a thing, hence no evidence to back it.
I was about to write a post about how I normally enjoy your posts, but wish you wouldn't stoop to responding to idiot trolls. But you're actually responding to a GOP release on behalf of the POTUS.

And it made me realise, I hold anonymous posters in higher regard than the actual POTUS. I expect better from you than the POTUS.
This is a ridiculous position to be in, and I can't be the only one.
Does anyone else find themselves wishing people wouldn't stoop to his level, while just accepting the POTUS for it?

RupieDupie

Guru
Jun 30, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Trying to deflect from the content in the article by drawing focus to the trolls in the comments?

Only Congress have the right to view the memo. For now.

Yeah but if Trump, behind closed doors, calls African countries et al “s**t holes” the fake news knows about it instantly and reports it, and even though it is fake news, Trump just happened to also be talking about African countries et al behind the closed doors using strong language.

Then with Obama, who allegedly would order drone strikes on people* before drinking his morning coffee**, there exists a memo stating he’s done something wrong and it is so explosive, yet the press wouldn’t dream of releasing it... I wonder what it could possibly be? It sounds very scandalous, like in a Jane Austen novel;

Mr D’Arcy left the slave on his knees bleeding half to death and returned the whip to the hook on the wall, “let that be a lesson to you for using one of my used kerchiefs to bind your artery puncture, foul inhuman”

But his whipping and brutal torture is momentarily interrupted by a scratching at the door, “Oh Mr D’Arcy, Mrs Habersham just found your letter to Miss Robertson, where you write you glimpsed her underdress!”

Mr D’Arcy exclaims, “My lord, this will cause a scandal!”

*Trump’s got a few under his belt already
**This is merely speculation that he ordered the strikes before morning coffee

Last edited:
I would urge Trumpians to listen to the comments of Judge Napolitano on Fox News (@25:20 in the video) since I'm guessing you haven't read the transcripts yourself.

Steve King and other Republicans are trying their best to torpedo Muller because they know there's evidence that can hang Trump.

The FBI is investigating whether a top Russian banker with ties to the Kremlin illegally funneled money to the National Rifle Association to help Donald Trump win the presidency, two sources familiar with the matter have told McClatchy.

FBI counterintelligence investigators have focused on the activities of Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank who is known for his close relationships with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the NRA, the sources said.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article195231139.html

All of the information dribbling out now suggest Muller and his team have plenty to work with. For someone who claimed they have never done business with Russia, Trump has an amazing amount of connections to dodgy Russians.

No wonder Congressional Republicans are focused on how the FBI got a warrant rather than the information coming to light about Trump and his Russian ties.

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond

That's all it is at the moment, an article.

If it was the other way around, you'd be screaming "fake news".

I can't judge anything until it's released. But I can judge the foul racist comments to the article. But apparently GOP supporters never said anything bad about Obama.

David Schwarz

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 30, 2013
M9 - M10 Standing Room
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
I am legit watching a live stream of a guy watching TV in what appears to be a Middle Eastern country with the title #ReleaseTheMemo just because I find the concept completely beautiful and utterly inane

The funniest part of this is that there are 4 others doing likewise.

He's got a really nice rug too.

Russia is over for Trump?

In regards to political collusion all we really know is that everyone close to Trump during the campaign has lied repeatedly to investigators. Muller was keen to ensure Bannon testified before the FBI first and before Congress got a chance probably fearing Republicans would leak that info to the White House or Democrats to the press. That implies they have a case and they don't want it compromised.

In regards to Trump's business dealings with Russia, well we are learning a lot. At the very least the FBI look like they have a prima facie case of racketeering.

It wouldn't be at all surprising that a couple of months out from the mid-terms the FBI drop the hammer. That won't kill Trump politically as we've seen the depths to which Republicans will stoop, but it will set him up for it. A Democrat controlled Congress could start the impeachment process next January.

This is far from over.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Russia is over for Trump?

In regards to political collusion all we really know is that everyone close to Trump during the campaign has lied repeatedly to investigators. Muller was keen to ensure Bannon testified before the FBI first and before Congress got a chance probably fearing Republicans would leak that info to the White House or Democrats to the press. That implies they have a case and they don't want it compromised.

In regards to Trump's business dealings with Russia, well we are learning a lot. At the very least the FBI look like they have a prima facie case of racketeering.

It wouldn't be at all surprising that a couple of months out from the mid-terms the FBI drop the hammer. That won't kill Trump politically as we've seen the depths to which Republicans will stoop, but it will set him up for it. A Democrat controlled Congress could start the impeachment process next January.

This is far from over.
DJ JD at it again! Trump has been investigated for 18 months and came out squeeky clean. The Dems woes are just beginning...

It never ceases to amaze me how Trump supporters view everything through the prism of Trump truth.

When it's a Democrat releasing transcripts it's treasonous. Now they're begging Republicans to do the same.

The reason Democrats don't want the memo released is because it's an attempt to discredit the FBI. Republicans will make even the most innocuous information and turn it into a Clinton controversy. The batting average for Republicans on that front is 0.

The reason Trump didn't want the Fusion GPS transcripts released because it details his crimes. Of course he doesn't want you to know that.

Same reason he doesn't want you to see the story on the WSJ today with more proof of Stormy weather for the philanderer-in-chief.

11sjw

Cancelled
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Participant
May 13, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Meh
It seems that the pro Trump side is framing this around Obama and friends abusing the FISA powers to bug Trump as President-Elect in an attempt to discredit him and stop him taking office.

It seems that the pro Trump side is framing this around Obama and friends abusing the FISA powers to bug Trump as President-Elect in an attempt to discredit him and stop him taking office.
They've been doing that as long as there's been an investigation.

The comments coming from Republicans are pretty much along the lines of all the other conspiracy theories they've unsuccessfully spun.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Lots of hyperbole and I suspect very little in the way of real evidence.

Nov 6, 2002
End of the Earth.
AFL Club
Fremantle
They've been doing that as long as there's been an investigation.

The comments coming from Republicans are pretty much along the lines of all the other conspiracy theories they've unsuccessfully spun.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Lots of hyperbole and I suspect very little in the way of real evidence.

Lets hope it is declassified and released quickly.

#Releasethememo

My avatar on the first anniversary of that shameful day, Jan. 20, 2017:

4vhh8o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back