[Premptive Flogstradamus] Attention Flogs -- HAWTHORN will win 20 Premierships by 2050.

How many total Premierships will Hawthorn have by 2050?

• More than 20. Its Hawthorn after all, Jeff's being a wee bit conservative!

• At least 20. Lock it in. Set in stone. As inevitable as death & taxes.

• 15-20. The Hawks will have a few lean (by their standards) single-Premiership decades.

• 13. I like trolling so I'll say they'll be stuck on 13... which is 4 more than Geelong has.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled-1.jpg

http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/news/2017-12-14/hawthorn-launch-2050-vision

So has Jeff ordained, so shall it be done. Sorry friends but Hawthorn's utter domination of this league will be continuing for another three decades yet.

I'm so sure this'll happen, if Hawthorn does not have 20 Premierships at the end of 2050 I'll then delete my Bigfooty account forever. Yep I'm that confident.
That last poll option needs to be edited:
13. I like trolling so I'll say they'll be stuck on 13... which is 4 more than Geelong has will have in 2050.

your team is a soulless plastic franchise! its like a cheap prostitute, that lives in housing commission but still collects the dole
its fan base are pea hearted band wagon shite truck fan boys! win some flage and they swarm to the whorks dont make the grand final for a few years and its back in merger talks
85A38129-C4CE-46CA-A7DE-DD26E8D355A0.gif

your team is a soulless plastic franchise! its like a cheap prostitute, that lives in housing commission but still collects the dole
its fan base are pea hearted band wagon shite truck fan boys! win some flage and they swarm to the whorks dont make the grand final for a few years and its back in merger talks
Mate you support the bombers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive changed my mind.

Hawthorn will have 40 flags by 2050.

Happy to put my account on the line for this.

Untitled-1.jpg

So has Jeff ordained, so shall it be done. Sorry friends but Hawthorn's utter domination of this league will be continuing for another three decades yet.

I'm so sure this'll happen, if Hawthorn does not have 20 Premierships at the end of 2050 I'll then delete my Bigfooty account forever. Yep I'm that confident.
Untitled-1.jpg

Brilliantly said, a perfect post

20130419171822716801-300x0.jpg
1366390800000.jpg
1770f3c8442710a27176e155a821da5c
d2lkdGg9NzAwfDIxMTIwMTgxY3hvLmN8MjExMjAxODE=
wpeebddf37_06.png
d2lkdGg9NzAwfDIxMTIwMTgxY3hvLmF8MjExMjAxODE=

Longer than you Whorks have! Yet the club is still financially independent and still has its fan base.
The fans that standby the brave drug cheats, with bad governance, that should have been de registered, but were allowed to pay hush money, out of the cap.
#soproud
#whateverittakes

The fans that standby the brave drug cheats, with bad governance, that should have been de registered, but were allowed to pay hush money, out of the cap.
#soproud
#whateverittakes
At least they stood by their club!

Something that cannot be said for your franchise of a club! After the golden run of the 80 & early 90sthanks to zoning from the AFL!it only took the fans half a decade for club to end in merger talks!
Whorkdork

Back