Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

my father when struggling with the disappointment of a useless sporting child often said even if you are not a footballer, try to look like one - he would cite neil roberts the st kilda brownlow medalist as someone who always looked immaculate in his footy gear

8bd7348529efa45251cb3b7989964d25.jpg

it's a personal thing with me but when a bloke seems more interested in his grooming............good grooming is great but it doesn't get you a kick

You must be one helluva footballer, Thy....:p

I too am a fan of Tom and I believe that he can play that running hbf role.
what i want to see is if he has the game sense that Doc has and can be that intercepting running HBF who drops back in defence to stifle any opposition forward thrusts.

Anyone who isn't a fan of him can just * right off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were picking a side based on training so far Dow Garlett LeBois SPS Weitering Willo Charlie would be first picked. Impressive
Do they do much in the way of skills training in combination with repeated sprints/laps (i.e. skills under fatigue)? I suspect this is where LeBois would fall behind compared to those other names.

If you were picking a side based on training so far Dow Garlett LeBois SPS Weitering Willo Charlie would be first picked. Impressive

This club is being reborn from the bottom up. I'm loving it.

Have you gone to any sessions Soap??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back