BBL07

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever loses the least players to the pointless national T20s will win it imo. I reckon the Scorchers will be decimated come team announcement.

Tye, Richardson, Agar, Turner, and possibly Bancroft could all make the national team.
Well Carey has to be there well ahead of Bancroft

It’s interesting they let White come in despite playing both games this weekend, may be a sign he is being dropped? If not they could have let Finch play as well!!!

they gave White the option of playing and he took it. Finch was not given the option.

It’s interesting they let White come in despite playing both games this weekend, may be a sign he is being dropped? If not they could have let Finch play as well!!!

Hopefully Khawaja is brought in for him.

No test players available I believe.

1. Short
2. Finch
3. Lynn
4. Head
5. Turner
6. Maxwell
7. Carey
8. Richardson
9. Stanlake
10. Tye
11. Zampa
12. White
13. K Richardson
14. Agar
15. Maddinson
... with Lynn to be a late withdrawal due to injury.

I feel like that is the next stage of the BBL, people actively supporting teams rather than just going to watch 6s and flashing bails light up. And it is a very important step if the BBL is to be sustainable.

Yeah agreed and it’ll probably be the generation of kids who have grown up watching it that bring a more emotional level of support.

The Aust T20 Squad:
David Warner (c), Aaron Finch (vc), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Ben Dwarshuis, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, D'Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa.

Of the 4 sides likely playing finals
Strikers lose Carey, Head and Stanlake
Renegades lose Finch, Richardson
Hobart lose Short
Scorchers lose Agar and Tye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the SA test squad play in the BBL finals?

Also... Warner in both? I thought they were trying to stay away from that.
Given that they don’t leave until 15th of February, you’d assume so

Off the top of my head if the Strikers were to make the BBL final.
1. Weatherald
2. Dean
3. Ingram
4. Wells
5. Lehmann
6. Nielsen
7. Neser
8. Agar/Winter
9. Siddle
10. Laughlin
11. O'connor
That looks really weak.