Official Bay13 2017 LEAST Humorous Poster Award --- Congratulations Subaru!

Who wins the inaugural 2017 Bay13 LEAST Humorous Poster Award?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's true.
Although I am surprised at how many of these voters must read shitfight threads !
Anyway ....
Thank you all so much.

I'd like to thank the offended salty puffers - especially those that created accounts to vote. 24-7 I'm in their heads ! Suzanne Olsen, Kamry Krow, Subaflog(?) - now there's a puffer that should take their show on the road!
Not to mention DaveyRs and Porked99 ( still burning aren't you flog :D)
So to win by one vote is truly a lucky break ....

Thanks also to those posters ( generally the Cats fans ) who obviously still have not got over the Prelim loss. Going Down on Kay Park and good old CatsnLakersnSomeothershit - thanks a bunch ! I do love how you both seem to think that west Horsham shitfights need your input !

Lastly, those that posted despite being on my ignore list and having not been replied to for over 2 years - your emptiness and bitterness at being ignored sits well with me ! An AvocadaDrover, some Freo irrelevant thing and DanWAnk I believe ....good to see you're still around and are still craving my attention.

Now, give me the badge !

:D
Bit melty about being the least funny poster on the bay?

latest

Let's keep the momentum going folks and get her the flog award :thumbsu:

I look forward to the excuses from Camries if she wins that one too. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are these excuses besides a Moderated poll with an outcome that has the ferals of the bay baying for more, so yes subaru will probably win that one as well & any other s**t poll you care to put up.

So it's not 'sexism' then? :$

What are these excuses besides a Moderated poll with an outcome that has the ferals of the bay baying for more, so yes subaru will probably win that one as well & any other s**t poll you care to put up.
You seem to be suggesting that the poll was rigged

You seem to be suggesting that the poll was rigged

No i don't but she is an easy target due to her posting style which has the knack of hitting in the right spot of many of her detractors so any negative poll that comes up in this place will most probably have her name in it.

Last edited:
So it's not 'sexism' then? :$

Ah you said that not i, but to be honest some of the vile & disgusting posts regarding her lifestyle, family & personal appearance would suggest that there is some sexism involved.

I don't know subaru from a bar of soap & for all i know she could be a he & maybe her posting style is at times repetitive that hits the nerve but as far as i know she has not overstepped the mark with language like what is thrown back at her.

Ah you said that not i, but to be honest some of the vile & disgusting posts regarding her lifestyle, family & personal appearance would suggest that there is some sexism involved.

I don't know subaru from a bar of soap & for all i know she could be a he & maybe her posting style is at times repetitive that hits the nerve but as far as i know she has not overstepped the mark with language like what is thrown back at her.
Every damsel in distress needs a white knight, even the grotesque ones.

No i don't but she is an easy target due to her posting style which has the knack of hitting in the right spot of many of her detractors so any negative poll that comes up in this place will most probably have her name in it.
They'll be out buying pre paid dongles and opening accounts from their mums mobiles!
:D
5 aliases in that lot - someone cares about me way too much I think

Are you sure you're not confusing the posts about Subaru with the ones she herself produces? :drunk:

Are you sure you're not confusing the posts about Subaru with the ones she herself produces? :drunk:
Your opinion .... ppffttt
And yet ...
No infringements for years.
Ive outlasted dozens of flogs.
Go figure !

No infringements for years.
Ive outlasted dozens of flogs.
Ordinarily that'd be something to boast about but in your case I'm not so sure. Maybe you ought to cut loose every once awhile & post some risque content? Playing safe's all well and good but if it means posting the same boring crap over & over again your not really doing Bay13 any favors. You might even enjoy letting yourself off the chain once in awhile.

Back