the Strikers

Remove this Banner Ad

And I miss the greatest catch ever

I'm assuming the answer is no, but are we allowed to bring in a replacement import for Khan, if we make the Grand Final? Other teams have replaced their imports during the season when they've lost them to national duties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm assuming the answer is no, but are we allowed to bring in a replacement import for Khan, if we make the Grand Final? Other teams have replaced their imports during the season when they've lost them to national duties.

Give Ish Sodhi another call up, performed well in the few games he was here last season.

I really don't understand why they start the T20 internationals the same week that the BBL Finals start.
It makes no sense. It's pretty obvious that the better teams are going to have the in form players. So you get to Finals and all the teams lose all their good players every year. It's stupid.
Meanwhile, possibly the best player in the entire BBL, Usman Khawaja doesn't make the national team for either the ODIs or the T20s.
If the Thunder manage to sneak into 4th, they probably win the tournament, being the only team to not lose any players.

I really don't understand why they start the T20 internationals the same week that the BBL Finals start.
It makes no sense. It's pretty obvious that the better teams are going to have the in form players. So you get to Finals and all the teams lose all their good players every year. It's stupid.
Meanwhile, possibly the best player in the entire BBL, Usman Khawaja doesn't make the national team for either the ODIs or the T20s.
If the Thunder manage to sneak into 4th, they probably win the tournament, being the only team to not lose any players.

Mark Waugh's gift to the BBL.

No wonder when the finals come along they don't seem to be as well viewed as the regular season.

Would be like holding off state of origin until the finals.
Crazy.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

It’s completely ridiculous and makes a farce out of the whole tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Back