Memberships 2018 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY 45,678)

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree George. Win our first two (including a Good Friday) and get a bit of a buzz and we should see members jumping onboard.
Definitely, keep the momentum going and people will jump right on :thumbsu:

Anyone else had a delay on receiving their pack? Still haven’t received mine.. Want to get my old man the reserved seat next to me - but need the pack to land.

Anyone else had a delay on receiving their pack? Still haven’t received mine.. Want to get my old man the reserved seat next to me - but need the pack to land.
Would you be able to call the club and get them to sort it for you over the phone? What was the reason you were waiting on the pack?

We often get them staggered where one family member gets it then another comes later on.

Just got back from the club this morning.

Membership tally is at 30,886. Club aim 45k.

Some news about this weeks training camp in Geelong too but will post it in the pre-season thread.

Just got back from the club this morning.

Membership tally is at 30,886. Club aim 45k.

Some news about this weeks training camp in Geelong too but will post it in the pre-season thread.

Surely that is very disappointing? We had over 31 000 by end of December last year. I know that was a very targeted push and probably was mostly existing members, but still....

Surely that is very disappointing? We had over 31 000 by end of December last year. I know that was a very targeted push and probably was mostly existing members, but still....
Yes I'm disappointed with that so far...we're almost at the end of January. I still believe we'll get to 45k, but need a little push before the season and also probably need to get off to a good start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club has gone to sleep on membership promotion in the last couple of months IMO. Disappointing.

so has the video footage on the website

its extremely poor and not good enough given they employ a number of people in these departments. what do they do everyday? just sit there?

I’m a Saints general admission social club member or whatever it’s called these days. Would it be easy enough at this stage to upgrade to the Premium level 2 membership, which seems to be the same price from what I can understand? I’m not keen on losing access to Victory room and other benefits etc, not sure if an upgrade would retain those benefits.

I’m a Saints general admission social club member or whatever it’s called these days. Would it be easy enough at this stage to upgrade to the Premium level 2 membership, which seems to be the same price from what I can understand? I’m not keen on losing access to Victory room and other benefits etc, not sure if an upgrade would retain those benefits.
Adult Prem Level 2 is $450 for the year. You'll get access to the Saints club members bar on level 2 and still have preference on getting finals tickets including GF if Saints make it.

I want that dog leash!?

It's free with the pet membership. It's like $10 or $20 bucks or something, well worth the price, you get a collar tag too. I got one this year and can't imagine why I didn't do it every year before, even a leash is $25 from a pet shop so it's good just as far as value goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back