Training 2018 Pre Season (How many houses will go down?)

Who's your tip to have the most impressive pre season?

• Willy Rioli

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Daniel Venables

Votes: 59 30.3%
  • New Draftee

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Luke Shuey

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Elliot Yeo

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Scott Lycett

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Nic Naitanui

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

0048f8d0e7cb5127ec3d24bd47dae0da.jpg

Poor Large Frase looking a little forlorn watching Jack train.

It is so disappointing that Jack doesn't seem to relish physical contact. He could be a real physical presence with a more aggressive mindset.

Hard to do that when Simpsons game plan revolves around avoiding physical contact at all costs. #corrall:drunk:

It is so disappointing that Jack doesn't seem to relish physical contact. He could be a real physical presence with a more aggressive mindset.
Yeah he's a *in pussy. We were so pumped when he started and we found out he was a black belt and massive...

The King will slot in at FF and one of the the rucks can go to CHF

No way will one of the rucks play CHF especially in round 1.

Vardy, Allen or Waterman will cover Kennedy.

If so I would play either Vardy or Lycett to support Naitanui not both. Then start with Waterman and Allen starts on the bench. Darling, Waterman and Allen are the kp forward rotations then Vardy and Naitanui share ruck duties and can rest forward late in quarters.

I'd rotate the rucks off the bench and keep them fresh, first game of the season is always tough.

They should train Waterman or Allen as defenders then we don;t need three tall backs, if one is injured we can swing one back and go small forward.

Last edited:
Yeah he's a ****in pussy. We were so pumped when he started and we found out he was a black belt and massive...
Massive? He's not even KP height and is lean and cut with a small amount of muscle mass. Hardly massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way will one of the rucks play CHF especially in round 1.

Vardy, Allen or Waterman will cover Kennedy.

If so I would play either Vardy or Lycett to support Naitanui not both. Then start with Waterman and Allen starts on the bench. Darling, Waterman and Allen are the kp forward rotations then Vardy and Naitanui share ruck duties and can rest forward late in quarters.

I'd rotate the rucks off the bench and keep them fresh, first game of the season is always tough.

They should train Waterman or Allen as defenders then we don;t need three tall backs, if one is injured we can swing one back and go small forward.
Are people forgetting Brander, our first pick? Why couldn't he play round 1 if JK is out.

Back