FTA-TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

will be interesting to see how they survive. knife to the thigh or a change of mind?

yeh, been tossing around both, we know Bjorn took something sharp with him, that would only save himself, and the Byzantine woman appears to be wielding a bit of authority, I wonder whether she will change her mind because she has a grander plan in mind

Aware that I'm ahead of the show as seen on SBS.

Ep 8. Epic battle scene but no explanation for Ivar's strange actions.

Ep 9. So much going on with Floki, King Æthelwulf/Alfred, Heahmund/Lagertha, Rollo (sort of). But the direction and editing made it a total dog's breakfast. They tried to mix all the different storylines but it failed miserably.

Aware that I'm ahead of the show as seen on SBS.

Ep 8. Epic battle scene but no explanation for Ivar's strange actions.

Ep 9. So much going on with Floki, King Æthelwulf/Alfred, Heahmund/Lagertha, Rollo (sort of). But the direction and editing made it a total dog's breakfast. They tried to mix all the different storylines but it failed miserably.

I still don't get how the guys escaped execution in the desert.

Still a good watch but this season has been a bit messy IMO. There's good stuff happening but it all seems too rushed and condensed, not enough time for build-up and motivations or something. Heahmund is captured, oh OK I'll fight for you Ivar. Nek minute captured by Lagertha, no worries I fight for you now. Hey, why did you spare me anyway? Dunno, gods or something, don't think about it too much.

Ivar's actions during the battle made no sense either. But hey no probs, message uncle Rolo, he'll provide troops for absolutely no reason at all. Oh and he says spare Bjorn but **** Lagertha, you know the chick he was in love with for pretty much the entirety of his screen time.

I still don't get how the guys escaped execution in the desert.

Sandstorm and... yeah don't think about it too much. Plus they made it back to Kattegat in about half an episode, can you imagine the meltdown if this was Game of Thrones? lol.

Still a good watch but this season has been a bit messy IMO. There's good stuff happening but it all seems too rushed and condensed, not enough time for build-up and motivations or something. Heahmund is captured, oh OK I'll fight for you Ivar. Nek minute captured by Lagertha, no worries I fight for you now. Hey, why did you spare me anyway? Dunno, gods or something, don't think about it too much.

Ivar's actions during the battle made no sense either. But hey no probs, message uncle Rolo, he'll provide troops for absolutely no reason at all. Oh and he says spare Bjorn but **** Lagertha, you know the chick he was in love with for pretty much the entirety of his screen time.

Sandstorm and... yeah don't think about it too much. Plus they made it back to Kattegat in about half an episode, can you imagine the meltdown if this was Game of Thrones? lol.

I think we might find out how and why soon with the crazy sequencing referred to by others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Ivar is trying to weaken Harald and Heahmund is infiltrating Kattegut/Laegertha for a reason. Ivar is very strategic.
Loved the battle scenes and Bjorn kicking arse

Ivar trying to weaken Harald - maybe.

Heahmund infiltrating Kattegat - no chance, guy was lying unconscious on the battlefield, Ubbe was about to finish him off before Lagertha stopped him.

Now Floki? Where is he?
Greenland , Iceland or is he on the east cost of the North Americas?

the lead characters in vikings are based on real people. they didn't actually exist at the same time but

floki Vilgerðarson was the first viking to sail to iceland

ivar the boneless is also real and invaded england; and was the son of
Ragnar Lodbrok did invade Paris in real life

Can I suggest you don't read about them as yet as it will give away the rest of the series? As it will give away which brother rises to power.

Lagertha is as gotgeous as ever though.

Thought the england storyline dragged last night

Being a female, I’ll take your word for it ;)

Lack of Rollo isn’t helping my interest levels either!

Lagertha is as gotgeous as ever though.

Thought the england storyline dragged last night

the english thing will probably continue as Ivar the Boneless in real life finished up there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back