Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

A) Red Bull
B) Two weeks
:thumbsu:

pj7bKjG.png

A vitamin company such as Chemist Warehouse/ Swiss[e] or Blackmores
Feb 19th

Especially considering that in 2015, the Swisse Wellness Group Pty was acquired by Health and Happiness (H&H) International Holdings Limited. H&H being a Guangzhou-based investment holding company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suggested Swisse or Blackmores a few pages back but LR knocked it on the head.
I did no such thing. Never would I knock anything or anyone on the head. I’m more of a kick in the balls type of argumentator.
The two names you mention are always a possibility with their China presence. I think Swisse supported the Shanghai event last year.

I did no such thing. Never would I knock anything or anyone on the head. I’m more of a kick in the balls type of argumentator.
The two names you mention are always a possibility with their China presence. I think Swisse supported the Shanghai event last year.

You mean a kick in the “pills” type, right? ;)

#cracked

What was the name of the place in WA that I got that absolutely horrendous Port cap from? Jim Kidd?

I'm responsible for funding out sponsorship from Jim Kidd sports.
Over in WA, actually went to their store. Quality 2013 Cricket Australia ODI shirts for $50 and 2014 Port BiBs for $89. No ugly hats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back