Certified Legendary Thread #ReturnTheWings, Part 2: Job Done!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PI wings appear to be in much better proportion than the retails, hopefully subsequent runs of the retails address this. Seem far too deep currently.

Tbh Duggan would make the tri panel look delicious. True test would be Hutchins in a pi jumper.

Disagree, would have loved a change of font. Don’t changes every few years would be a nice subtle change

Can't agree with there, those numbers on the promo video we're aweful!! I like the bigger, block numbers.

Jumpers in general with the new logo look better and better each time I see them, I guess I'm just getting used to them more

Also a few HJ front/SGIO rears seen here:

xS41U0X_d.jpg

Also a few HJ front/SGIO rears seen here:

xS41U0X_d.jpg
was today photoshoot day?

swear to god i had a tweet notification this morning saying something a long the lines of a team photoshoot. However, these ones look more like the broadcasters shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.25.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.25.04 PM.png
Yeo could very well be modelling for an Underwear company or for a strip club. The black and white affects and his pose are not great for AFL player portraits IMO.

View attachment 453157 View attachment 453158
Yeo could very well be modelling for an Underwear company or for a strip club. The black and white affects and his pose are not great for AFL player portraits IMO.

Agree with the black and white effects. Seems like they’re just trying to highlight the fact we’re Royal blue and gold again. Not that it ever really changed for many of us. I never embraced the navy, white and gold as the clubs identity.

So there's a picture of Hurn at the new stadium wearing the HJs branded royal. Do we assume that's a player issue, as the retail royals are only available with SGIO on the front?? Looks a tighter fit than the retails.

What you're seeing is Hurn's mad gains bro

Judging by those portraits on the AFL photos page, it looks like the AFL & sgio logos are in proportion to the size of the jumper. If you look at the one of Jetta in the HJs wings, the logos look tiny, almost like he's wearing a kids size jumper. On the puma jumpers, the logos were all the same size, just more space between them as the sizes got bigger. So Jetta's logos used to almost touch.

Not sure if I like them looking so small. They also seem to be a fair amount higher up in the wings than the last few years. That I do like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back