OWULL - Once Was Ultimate League League

Remove this Banner Ad

I fully expect this team to suck. Average drafting at best. My depth is horrible with Taj, Skal & Crowder not really deserving a spot. Oh well, tx for running the draft Moo

PG S Curry
SG D Booker
G K Walker
SF K Thompson
PF L Aldridge
F W Barton
C R Gobert
C D Howard
U N Noel
U E Payton
B D Waiters
B Skal
B T Gibson
B J Crowder

I fully expect this team to suck. Average drafting at best. My depth is horrible with Taj, Skal & Crowder not really deserving a spot. Oh well, tx for running the draft Moo

PG S Curry
SG D Booker
G K Walker
SF K Thompson
PF L Aldridge
F W Barton
C R Gobert
C D Howard
U N Noel
U E Payton
B D Waiters
B Skal
B T Gibson
B J Crowder

Skal is someone that could bust out this year imo

Went in with a strategy to punt BLKs and 3's. Hoping to win 5-4 most weeks.

PG John Wall
SG Goran Dragic
G Ricky Rubio
SF Evan Fournier
PF DeMarcus Cousins
F Blake Griffin
C Nikola Vucevic
C Clint Capela
U Rudy Gay
U Lou Williams
B Enes Kanter
B Caris LeVert
B Wes Matthews
B Evan Turner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You had to set players to IL didn’t you? So if I haven’t done so then I won’t have a problem right?

Yep it's Tucker & Answer Me .....I'll drop the player on the IL tonight unless I hear otherwise.

AxelFoley & Helios ...you're the 2 who I need to decide if you're keeping or ditching by tonight.

Axel has messaged me and he wants Danilo and has dropped Hood ....fair enough so please don't take him off the WW and let Axel pick him back up....all teams are at the 14 players now

Axel has messaged me and he wants Danilo and has dropped Hood ....fair enough so please don't take him off the WW and let Axel pick him back up....all teams are at the 14 players now

Putting all my eggs in the Gallo basket #nuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back