Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a leaf out of my book and simply skim past.
Ha ha probably better for the sanity that way.

I see Greek fatty has you followed too.
#RentFree

Funnily enough #RentFree may be the only way they can scrimp and save to develop their new tip training base :D

Ha ha probably better for the sanity that way.

I see Greek fatty has you followed too.
#RentFree

Funnily enough #RentFree may be the only way they can scrimp and save to develop their new tip training base :D
If you stop responding you may find he'll go away. It'll improve the IQ of the thread by 50%.

This thread has gone to shite. theres no Geelong F@#ktards worthy enough to engage in some good old fasion s**t stirring anymore.
Maybe we should start a Hawthorn v Hawthorn supporters thread, then we may get some decent banter!!

Hey Catflogs I heard that Ablett twinged his dodgy hamstring yesterday (either that or he just had a case of the can't be bothereds) and didn't turn up to training at all.

We all know how Ablett is a team player and doesn't look out for himself and only himself ;)

I think a restraining order might be in order.

This thread has gone to shite. theres no Geelong F@#ktards worthy enough to engage in some good old fasion s**t stirring anymore.
Maybe we should start a Hawthorn v Hawthorn supporters thread, then we may get some decent banter!!

Maybe you should just remove a couple of ribs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange then that you are still desperate to make bets with us.
Well chappy old mate old pal theres such a wave of excitement and expectance around your supporter base this year that nothing less than a flag will be a pass mark. I just want to get on to this so that when your shite club fails miserably this year not only will I have that warm and fuzzy feeling that something magical has happened, ill also be able to come on here and rub it in with a winning bet!!! But sadly the first part will have to do due to the lack of testosterone and a pair of hairy ones that are usally associated with being male.
Whats strange about that??

Well chappy old mate old pal theres such a wave of excitement and expectance around your supporter base this year that nothing less than a flag will be a pass mark. I just want to get on to this so that when your shite club fails miserably this year not only will I have that warm and fuzzy feeling that something magical has happened, ill also be able to come on here and rub it in with a winning bet!!! But sadly the first part will have to do due to the lack of testosterone and a pair of hairy ones that are usally associated with being male.
You've posted 500 times on the Bay. Maybe If you were more relevant and a little less desperate.

If you cant see it then I leave you to think about it.

That's where we differ, I don't want to be relevant on here! This is just a casual gig for me not a 57,873 post full time gig!!
By the way how's the ninja star throwing going?
This is why you haven't had any takers.

I hope it all makes sense.

Yeah it makes perfect sense.
“Geelong supporters all bark no bite” or should I say no balls!! Hahahaha
You're not very bright it appears. It's becoming a trend from those representing the brown and gold in this thread.

So I take it you too are not up for any kind of betting??

You do realise there actually has to be bet terms for a bet to exist. Not just 'who wants to bet with an irrelevant minnow?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back