Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lelz...Like father like son, or should I say sons........The funny thing is they both played for a real Club and were more successful :thumbsu:

You obviously arent old enough to have seen Graham play then?
Success measured by premierships or overall impact you have on the sport?
Graham had more talent than both of his lads combined.

You obviously arent old enough to have seen Graham play then?
Success measured by premierships or overall impact you have on the sport?
Graham had more talent than both of his lads combined.
And you’re obviously old. You’re comparing a part time country league to a what’s now a profession.

And you’re obviously old. You’re comparing a part time country league to a what’s now a profession.
Speaking of part-time, any news on your new sponsor?

That’s a different topic. My Club is in profit, so what’s it matter? How’s your return going?

You got a profit in 16 because you got 3,000,000 above the base in AFL handouts as well.
IMG_1327.JPG
You were the one that started the China thread where you said millions of $$$ and Chinese sponsors would be flocking to your club.
You said billions of Chinese would support you and gazillions of them would be watching on TV.
Well, there's no $$$, half empty JingoJunky stadium crumbling down around the few true believers that maxed out their credit cards to go and a game that's been pulled by the TV stations.

Now
Back to the Bay Beatsoff
You're getting slaughtered here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See, this is the exact kind of s**t Kane is famous for.

No inside knowledge of the club, but declares putting Docherty, Plowman and Silvagni in the leadership group are poor decisions. He knows no other way but to be negative.

I'm not sure why there's a negative reaction to someone like Silvagni being in the group. So what if he plays VFL all year? Do they not need leaders at the state league level too?
Is this his attempted smack down after Judd said Port were no good?
This could get better than we ever hoped .....
If he's s**t he cops it
If they reckon he's good he's gone from here - and we all know how quickly he changes jobs !

Got to love how he singles out Phil Walsh for causing him to dive.
So now Port supporters will see us as divers as we had Phil as coach for 6 months.

Also he only mentions Port almost as an after thought.. Oh and Chad Wingard....

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

He pinpointed Richmond defender Alex Rance, Cats midfielder Patrick Dangerfield and Melbourne young gun Clayton Oliver as those guilty of staging in 2017, and said it’s high time the AFL starts taking the issue of exaggerating for free kicks seriously.

No Chad Wingard, Robbie Grey and Lindsay Thomas? Although in another version of this story I read that Wingard and Thomas DID make it.

So did News Limited pull those names out because Port are unknowns?

Thought you didnt rate "country league" records? ;)

PAP nuffie: "We won 30-whatever-bajillion premierships in the tough, hard SANFL."
Same PAP nuffie: "Graham Cornes' record doesn't count because it was a s**t league."

#portlogic

So is our PAP nuffie friend delusional or ridiculously stupid?

PAP nuffie: "We won 30-whatever-bajillion premierships in the tough, hard SANFL."
Same PAP nuffie: "Graham Cornes' record doesn't count because it was a s**t league."

#portlogic

So is our PAP nuffie friend delusional or ridiculously stupid?

I tend to find with Power supporters the two usually go hand in hand.

Got to love how he singles out Phil Walsh for causing him to dive.
So now Port supporters will see us as divers as we had Phil as coach for 6 months.

Also he only mentions Port almost as an after thought.. Oh and Chad Wingard....

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Walsh at Geelong - any divers ???
Walsh was at West Coast. Don't recall any divers from there.
Walsh at Adelaide - don't recall any diving happening there either

Kornes is scum.

Walsh at Geelong - any divers ???
Walsh was at West Coast. Don't recall any divers from there.
Walsh at Adelaide - don't recall any diving happening there either

Kornes is scum.

Kornes is scum, but WC are full of divers.

One that hilariously knocked Port out of the finals last year :D

Kornes is scum, but WC are full of divers.

One that hilariously knocked Port out of the finals last year :D

Oh
Yeah
Ha!
:D
How could I forget that !
Well, none from West Coast that have been "investigated "
anyways !

"He pinpointed Richmond defender Alex Rance, Cats midfielder Patrick Dangerfield and Melbourne young gun Clayton Oliver as those guilty of staging in 2017, "

Criticizing Danger in Vic - Onya Kane - good luck with that

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back