Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also apparently clapped Jay Schulz off when he suffered that eye injury in 2012 :rolleyes:

I once got in a slap fight on Reddit with a Crowbot about this
That was pretty low!

They also apparently clapped Jay Schulz off when he suffered that eye injury in 2012 :rolleyes:

I once got in a slap fight on Reddit with a Crowbot about this
And yet when Eddie Betts has a banana thrown at him, it's an outrage that deserves prime time coverage on the nightly news for days on end.

#balance

And yet when Eddie Betts has a banana thrown at him, it's an outrage that deserves prime time coverage on the nightly news for days on end.

#balance

How are those two incidents even remotely comparable?

Actual PM sent from a Crows supporter to Belinda Sloane, wow....

5AXSpuEfn-dBCqoDtq60qizQ_wlbZusUX5uCpXbT7Rs.png

(pretty sure there's meant to be a comma between "belinda" and "sloane")

best fans in the comp they say... ROFL.

#balance
latest

A Crows troll on the main board a while back said that Crows fans were mild-mannered over the long list of players that left them in comparison to us over Chaplin, yes you read that right, Chaplin, leaving!

If he was going to troll then he could have at least said something that was true, but I wonder how he feels about Crows supporters abusing Sloane's partner before the season even starts.

They deserve to lose him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought we were all high fiving each other when Chappy left or was that just me?

I, for one, was shattered.
Had to find someone else to be our worst player.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...y/news-story/85c44311bebc2a2197923c86efcb30bf

NORTH Geelong Football Club will break 142 years of history this season when it dons anew guernsey. The Magpies have ditched their traditional black and white stripes, choosing the “prison bars” style jumper worn by Port Adelaide in the SANFL.......

Swan Districts did that in the WAFL from 2000 to 2002, but did the "prison bars" no justice, finishing 6th, last and last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back