The Port Power Profit thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

JimmyManCans comment about Walsh was up there with the worst crap written on here.

And as of the last 3 weeks and the alias contributions that's saying something
Disgusting comment from disgusting poster
I dunno, fellow Camry Crow. Your crap has been pretty crappy from what I've observed and would rival everyone else's. Indeed it is the worst and you give us a bad name on BF.

It is a poor reflection on my fellow Crowies that they can't even accept a level headed comment as being genuine.
What have we become? supporting Subaru's dribble isn't helping her, or anyone else, now is it?

So you agree with JimmyManCans post then ?

I'll admit that post is poor.

I don't like the bs that seems to be par for the course here these days, but don't you try to play the victim, you have a large, a very large part in the shitfights turning to this sort of bs... lift your game.

I'll admit that post is poor.

I don't like the bs that seems to be par for the course here these days, but don't you try to play the victim, you have a large, a very large part in the shitfights turning to this sort of bs... lift your game.

My conscience is clear WonTon

I don't create aliases and post "fat slag" "flap flap " "frothed" ad nauseum. FFS some days the post count from the " ignored members " (would be betting their member is getting ignored elsewhere for them to have so much time to waste on here) skips about 10 posts !

In fact you'll find my posts all contain a reference to the topic

So
China cost you $4mill and you lost $50k

What about that?
And what about my other question / you simply posted a vague link to another thread that actually supported my argument with this
IMG_1327.JPG

Where last year your $14000 profit was on the back of an extra $3mill from the AFL. How much of your profit is from the Magpies ?
Should be simple enough

Now you can address this - or you can take the oft travelled low road like your alias comrades

Up to you

Why is she obsessed with Port Adelaide when it is very clear by her own post that other clubs have received far more than Port? The AFL must be allocating monies to clubs that are more relevant for the competition. Like who would turn up for another Crows Grand Final in 2018. * all your honor.;)

Why is she obsessed with Port Adelaide when it is very clear by her own post that other clubs have received far more than Port? The AFL must be allocating monies to clubs that are more relevant for the competition. Like who would turn up for another Crows Grand Final in 2018. **** all your honor.;)
My fellow Crowie has a touch of the green eyed monster. Always has it seems. PAFC must be doing something right.

My conscience is clear WonTon

I don't create aliases and post "fat slag" "flap flap " "frothed" ad nauseum. FFS some days the post count from the " ignored members " (would be betting their member is getting ignored elsewhere for them to have so much time to waste on here) skips about 10 posts !

Yep, I agree that is s**t posting and I have called people out on it before as well. I think even reported a certain dickhead for being a ******* on more than one occasion.

But honestly "your conscience is clean"? That's good. LOL.

It would take a genous to think of that and believe it.

She said she was never returning to the Bay after the comment. If it mattered that much to her she wouldn't still be frothing in these Threads.

She doesn't care what was said - just uses it for point scoring. Mods have said she deserve everything she gets, this act is just shameless attention whoring.

Most Boring Poster on Bay 13 Award :D

Yep, I agree that is s**t posting and I have called people out on it before as well. I think even reported a certain dickhead for being a ******* on more than one occasion.

But honestly "your conscience is clean"? That's good. LOL.

It would take a genous to think of that and believe it.

And there you have it !
I ask you 2 questions on topic - I get 3 ignored posts from whichever alias is on the crack at the time - and and your response is about me.
My conscience

Crystal clear buddy....

I'll ask again
I'll cut it down to just one question .. see if you can manage that

How much of your profit is from the Magpies ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And there you have it !
I ask you 2 questions on topic - I get 3 ignored posts from whichever alias is on the crack at the time - and and your response is about me.
My conscience

Crystal clear buddy....

I'll ask again

giphy.gif

And there you have it !
My conscience

Crystal clear buddy....

I'll ask again

The old frother modus operandi - a melty retort, abuse posters, ask a lame question to "appear" to be on topic and then play the victim.

Yawn, no wonder it was voted Worst Poster in the history of BigFooty :D

The old frother modus operandi - a melty retort, abuse posters, ask a lame question to "appear" to be on topic and then play the victim.

Yawn, no wonder it was voted Worst Poster in the history of BigFooty :D

Bannedo_O

What will you call yourself with your next Bennie?:D

How much of your $28000 ( what's that - half a decent car, a bit of a holiday.....) was from the Magpies ?

Your Chairman claimed 60,000 members in his little press release - how many of them were Magpie members ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back