Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to be a bit skeptical of his advise given he wants to start his own crypto.

I saw a lot of these type of guys during the dotcom bubble.

Yeah it was very very preachy.

I like some of his points but the way he spoke screams your sleazy salesman type spiel.

Blueshyft is cash deposits at participating newsagencies.

Coinspot generates a QR code which you scan at the newsagency. The funds are then instantly deposited into your Coinspot account minus the 3% fee. Fee is a little high, but waiting around for deposits to clear while watching coin prices increase is bullshit annoying. I used this method numerous times while POLi deposits were down.
oh yeah, I've heard of that but thought it was called Poli

cheers

Have to be a bit skeptical of his advise given he wants to start his own crypto.

I saw a lot of these type of guys during the dotcom bubble.
So true. Look at that Richard Heart guy. Was a Bitcoin Maximalist for years, now says that Bitcoin is dead, and is running off to launch his own ICO on the Ethereum platform. In his interview he mentions several times that he understands and knows how to make marketing work. Just looking to get uber rich.

So true. Look at that Richard Heart guy. Was a Bitcoin Maximalist for years, now says that Bitcoin is dead, and is running off to launch his own ICO on the Ethereum platform. In his interview he mentions several times that he understands and knows how to make marketing work. Just looking to get uber rich.
I guess you could make the argument that AMTVs ICO could be a winner, at least at the launch. He does have nearly 500k subscribers.

It's a lot easier to direct market using the internet than it was back in the early dotcom days where you had to use brokerage firms and snail mail.

Its a brave new world.

Are people in here still high on INS?

Sold mine ages ago. That being said, $100 initial investment went to $5.5K, so happy enough.

No doubt it's worth about 2 cents now?

Someone shoot the bear!

Sold mine ages ago. That being said, $100 initial investment went to $5.5K, so happy enough.

No doubt it's worth about 2 cents now?

Someone shoot the bear!
Did you actually cash out or just moved to a different coin?

Everyone feeling rich today with all the green but still down badly overall, yeah crypto yeeeeeah :rolleyes:

Everyone feeling rich today with all the green but still down badly overall, yeah crypto yeeeeeah :rolleyes:
It's a marathon not a sprint.
Why are you even in this thread?

Everyone else will be up in six months time and you'll still be that weak as piss hand that bailed at the first sign of some clueless nimrod bangin on about "bad crypto is bad mmmk". If only you had a set of balls you might have made a dollar :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone else will be up in six months time and you'll still be a weak as piss hand that bailed at the first sign of some clueless nimrod bangin on about "bad crypto is bad mmmk". If only you had a set of balls you might have made a dollar :D

ohhhh chubberson is a broke as envious sinner boyyyyyyyy

Geebus Fun was .04 at .084 now. This has been my go to coin in times of laziness when I just want a quickie. So much love for Funny my sweet honey.

‘Suck eggs’ Really??
I come here to read intelligent, insightful commentary on something that I am interested and invested in. I’m getting sick of wading through the crap your posting generates.

I'm at the threads level, get a clue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back