Multiplat Fortnite Battle Royale

Remove this Banner Ad

Crouching when shooting. Tap firing. Those will reduce the rng to a certain extent.

Crouching makes your crosshair slightly smaller so reduces the possible spread of the shots but it doesn't stop the fact that every shot is random as to where in the crosshair it hits.

It's the main reason they are doing the shooting tests, to try and find which way works best to replace the shocking system they have currently

Crouching makes your crosshair slightly smaller so reduces the possible spread of the shots but it doesn't stop the fact that every shot is random as to where in the crosshair it hits.

It's the main reason they are doing the shooting tests, to try and find which way works best to replace the shocking system they have currently
Whatever.

Whateva. You don't even play with us. Get outta here.

#deathsquad #SQUADD #no...deathsquad #trending

Because I prefer to win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BBS is dead!

Neddy is the only surviving member after the ill-fated Scummy Butt Pirate fiasco.

Long live #DEATHSQUAD

Maybe I'll play with neddy36 on BF1.

Or maybe I'll play fortnite tonight if I can find a squad.

Having a sook because one shooter decides to not actually shoot where you are aiming? Tell me, Klim, how do I learn to counteract complete randomness?

You do know it’s random for everyone? So it’s fair. It’s pretty easy to kill players and aim and hit them anyway

You do know it’s random for everyone? So it’s fair. It’s pretty easy to kill players and aim and hit them anyway
No s**t. My point is a shooter shouldn't be RNG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back