Media #JTMedal - The Long Awaited Voting Update Is...

What is going on with all the BC conspiracy threads?

• People are lacking new ideas for media threads so are recycling old ones

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • HaroLad is back

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • nahnah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_5061.PNG
IMG_5062.PNG
IMG_5068.PNG

So I'm sure you've all been wondering where the leagues most prestigious medals 6 hour voting updates have been. Some of you may have even been suffering withdrawals from your 6 hourly fix, and I applaud you for fighting through such a difficult time. I'm here today to bring an update; unfortunately however, it is not the one you seek. The next voting update will be out soon, as soon as I can be bothered getting some quotes together and remembering who I promised votes to.

Now I know this may disappoint you. Some of you may be even crying. But don't fear. It's not far away. Until then I will leave you with this - an updated leaderboard (maybe another time)... A chance at free votes in the #JTMedal.

Simply like this post and mention the #JTMedal in the next hour for five FREE votes. That's right, if you can like this post and mention the #JTMedal in the next hour, you will receive five free votes... Which may one day appear on a leaderboard. Or not. I'm yet to decide.

You know, if you did this in one thread there might be a sense of continuity.
But then I can't start 101 different polls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is pure like farming

To counteract this I’ve just gone back and unliked every post I’ve ever liked of yours

You now have two fewer likes
He will notice the cruelty and award you free #JTMedal votes to win back your favour.

Clever strategy

This is pure like farming

To counteract this I’ve just gone back and unliked every post I’ve ever liked of yours

You now have two fewer likes
So you don't want votes in the #JTMedal?

I remember being promiscuous... stoopid auto correct. I remember being promised 12 votes for one of my posts.

I’d say that puts me in a strong position at this point.

Before I get too excited, do I want to win this?
Yes. Everyone wants too win this.

Back