Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
No videos from the Epic Snow Game.
Tho I do have a ton of other games between us, you as Broncos and other teams.

Also, no Chris Johnson trick play TD for Riggy. That was in M12-14 days I think, and I lost all those videos on my old PS3 when it shat itself. In those days, there wasn't an "Upload"/"Share" option, people had to manually share the videos to their EA accounts and then download them from the EA Website using a download tool --- which is what I did for M10-11, but I lost hundreds of videos from M12-14.

I love doing that play
Traded for a wr with an arm just for that play

Throw screen in the flat to the right
Cross back to Chris Johnson on the hook on the left sideline

Ah well

Jatz can you play in the next 6-8 hours?
Otherwise it’s probably going to be 72hours until myself and BLA60 can organise another game.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
GG.exe fix your GG Exe youtube channel layout so people can actually find videos they want easily rather than having to go into a bumpy playlist up and down for hours
I'm eventually going to delete everything on there.

Download all the videos, and put them in a highlights package like I did for M10-11...which Youtube deleted from my channel because I had rock music playing as the soundtrack. But I'll find another site I can upload to.

Eventually...like months from now. Meantime, I'll see what I can do to "fix" the channel.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Broncos-Packers is my tip.
Im not sure about my LB's doing anything against Jatz let along Cockliff/Stinger winner.

Would love Stinger to win this week.

Back