Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ned_k.jpg

Pink overcoat and beige pants. Really?

You miniature painters have no respect for history or tradition.

https://conservativetribune.com/fem...epsix&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2018-02-10

oh dear
A leading advocate of the #metoo campaign has been accused of sexual harassment by two men.
Unlike the current trend these incidents were reported at the time and corroborated by 3rd parties.

of course when hearing of these complaints she demanded Due Process
something she raged against been offered to men accused of similar acts

No one does hypocrite like feminists

https://conservativetribune.com/fem...epsix&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2018-02-10

oh dear
A leading advocate of the #metoo campaign has been accused of sexual harassment by two men.
Unlike the current trend these incidents were reported at the time and corroborated by 3rd parties.

The left wing uses a very simple and dishonest tactic to mislead the public. They take an issue that effects both genders and contort the facts to turn it into a "women's issue," so that it comes to be perceived as a problem that WOMEN are victims of and MEN are perpetrators of. Domestic violence, genital cutting, sexual harassment, unequal pay, ARE ALL PROBLEMS THAT MALES AND FEMALES ARE BOTH PERPETRATORS OF, AND BOTH VICTIMS OF. SUCH PROBLEMS ARE NOT GENDERED, OR GENDER SPECIFIC. THEY HAVE COME TO BE SEEN AS "WOMEN'S ISSUES" AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF DISHONEST REPORTING BY THE MEDIA AND MISINFORMATION BY FEMINIST ORGANISATIONS. THEY ARE NOT WOMEN'S ISSUES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO WOMEN. THEY ARE HUMAN ISSUES. But the left has a penchant for emphasizing and magnifying the problem when females fall victim to it, and completely ignoring and dismissing the male victims.

But the left has a penchant for emphasizing and magnifying the problem when females fall victim to it, and completely ignoring and dismissing the male victims.

Well, females do control the vote.

oh dear

Can we just ship all these sexually perverted liberals away to an island so they can all be together and away from the rest of us?

oh dear

The fact you read that s**t is an indication of why you're at the level you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently she gets a little too tipsy at parties, & likes to grab em by the P#@%&.

How does it differ to Weinstein?

In fact, doesn't he proposition women BEFORE he puts his hands on them?

Seems even RT are running with it.

I've been waiting for some men to call out women for the same stuff. I've been sexually harassed hundreds of times using the same criteria. Pinch on the arse, touch on the leg or shoulder, inappropriate comments. Difference is guys are supposed to like it and obviously would never report it.

Feminists may start to regret the "poor me" movement, if men start to speak up.

I've been waiting for some men to call out women for the same stuff. I've been sexually harassed hundreds of times using the same criteria. Pinch on the arse, touch on the leg or shoulder, inappropriate comments. Difference is guys are supposed to like it and obviously would never report it.

Feminists may start to regret the "poor me" movement, if men start to speak up.

Men do speak up on youtube. Peterson alone has put a massive dent in feminism and the LGBTQ movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back