Autopsy Demonbracket 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Your winner, and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW #Demonbracket World Champion by a vote of 122-32
image6069

Thank you everyone for your votes, and congratulations also to Clayton Oliver for making his first final.

#demonbracket winners by position:
3 - Defenders
3 - Midfielders
1 - Ruckmen
0 - Forwards

Which of you put chruchofnev on the FB vote?
You'd know if it was me.

But that's some shifty double votes. Even though i voted for Nev. We should redo #Demonbracket over again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your winner, and NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW #Demonbracket World Champion by a vote of 122-32
image6069

Thank you everyone for your votes, and congratulations also to Clayton Oliver for making his first final.

3 - Defenders
3 - Midfielders
1 - Ruckmen
0 - Forwards
That's a steamrolling.

image6069

3 - Defenders
3 - Midfielders
1 - Ruckmen
0 - Forwards

YEEEESSSSS!!!!

All hail the King.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an absolute legend. I like to think the first reply in this thread set up this monumental result:

There's been a lack of love for Jetta in previous years. It's time for #JettaJustice.

Thanks Supermercado

The most worthy winner of DB ever.

Yes, you heard me past winners, come at me bruh

I am unhappy Clarence didn't win. Its very rare that redheads win anything other than skin cancer or a supply of paper bags so the disappointment here could overwhelm him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's reached out to other clubs looking for a move at the end of the year.

I am unhappy Clarence didn't win. Its very rare that redheads win anything other than skin cancer or a supply of paper bags so the disappointment here could overwhelm him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's reached out to other clubs looking for a move at the end of the year.
I think Oscar Baker will win something in the coming years

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back