Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 4 (cont in pt 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't watched, but is that the clip where he selectively reads only part of the email?

They are ****en clowns.

Maybe you should , and read Grassleys letter and questions at the same time before calling anyone clowns.
I posted the whole thing above.

Incorrect.
Trolling is to deliberately attempt to upset someone, based on a view you don't legitimately hold.

It's also commonly used as an excuse by people, when they find that a position they have legitimately been pushing is incorrect.
This seems to come down to a difference in opinion re: the definition of "troll". I don't think it's about deliberately upsetting people. The MSM (largely managed by older people with no understanding of internet culture) consider trolling and bullying to be synonymous.

Maybe you should , and read Grassleys letter and questions at the same time before calling anyone clowns.
Just read it. His letter is bullshit. It's purely done to throw s**t.

He will keep the response that states the obvious very quiet but you and the other trumpers will take this letter as another sign.

It's rubbish

Just as I predicted, this is an exact play-by-play of the presidential campaign.

More DNC corruption keeps drip-drip-dripping out in the lead up to the midterms. Trump (and those loyal to him) are truly underestimated, yet again.

Meanwhile, the anti-Trumpers:

images-90.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read it. His letter is bullshit. It's purely done to throw s**t.

He will keep the response that states the obvious very quiet but you and the other trumpers will take this letter as another sign.

It's rubbish

You can't say that, He is Chairman of the Senate oversight committee on the Judiciary. They have a job to do.

Speaking of oversight Committees , Here is the Latest on the Shiff Memo.

rosenstein-wray-letter-2.jpg

Just as I predicted, this is an exact play-by-play of the presidential campaign.

More DNC corruption keeps drip-drip-dripping out in the lead up to the midterms. Trump (and those loyal to him) are truly underestimated, yet again.

Meanwhile, the anti-Trumpers:

View attachment 459477
Thats the Republicans looking for the evidence

Ripper do you even read them? Or do you just make your own already biased conclusions? The only thing bizzare is how you can come to the random conclusions you have. It's mind boggling.

Aren't they the same concerns they had with the Nunes memo? Trump didn't have a problem releasing that.

You are just confirming that Trump has something to hide and just wants one memo out there.

No one is saying that it was improper to send it to herself.
People are finding it very odd that She would send the Email to herself two weeks later on the very day of the inauguration.

Some are saying that She held out thinking Trump wouldn't get inaugurated.

This is very Odd.

P.S. I reckon all the info should be released.

No one is saying that it was improper to send it to herself.
People are finding it very odd that She would send the Email to herself two weeks later on the very day of the inauguration.

Some are saying that She held out thinking Trump wouldn't get inaugurated.

This is very Odd.
For mine another 'nothing burger' move on, nothing to see here.

What about the other part of my post?

Yep, people who admit when they get things wrong can have credibility. People who pretend they are never wrong have less credibility, because everyone knows that everyone makes mistakes sometimes. Another life lesson for you. I'm glad we are finally getting something productive out of your constant repetition of this old argument. No-one else is, though.
Are you calling yourself out Ratts?

For mine another 'nothing burger' move on, nothing to see here.

What about the other part of my post?

Maybe if Rice had have sent that Email shortly after the meeting, but to do it on the 20th (over 2 weeks later) smells very fishy. It's natural to suspect that they have done this to try to assist Obama's administrations political narrative in some way.

The opening paragraph of the letter to Rice is important to remember.
"The Senate Judiciary Committee has a constitutional duty to conduct oversight of the FBI and the broader Department of Justice. Part of that duty involves ensuring that law enforcement efforts are conducted without improper political influence."

So even the act of creating a record by memorializing the meeting, two weeks after the event is very suspicious and I would imagine, is not normal practice, without improper political influence. It is far from a nothing burger, even if it was an isolated event, but in the context of all the drips we are learning about, it stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back