Gaming Madden 18 Connected Franchise - PS4 - Season 2 - Super Bowl LIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy crap Stinger just got so played by the CPU - clip to come
I dont even know what the * you would call that. Its not an intercept, not a fumble

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Patriots 31 - 17 Denver
Tampa 42 - Eagles 24

GG is the only person to score over 24 on Cockliff. all season both User and CPU games.

I dont even know what the **** you would call that. Its not an intercept, not a fumble

one of those bullshit things where you get hit as you catch the ball and it goes lateral 5yds into the arms of a defender like a bullet?

one of those bullshit things where you get hit as you catch the ball and it goes lateral 5yds into the arms of a defender like a bullet?
Worse.
I go to pitch the ball to my hb but the pitch gets caught by Cockliff instead and he runs for a td

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m thinking it’s a disadvantage I just played you Cockliff, my element of surprise is gone haha
Nah your offense is still OP. As I said earlier today, if you cut the picks/bad reads it'll be tight, because you actually lock my up on D.

You sure you're not ready to roll? I'm feeling it ;)

Nah your offense is still OP. As I said earlier today, if you cut the picks/bad reads it'll be tight, because you actually lock my up on D.

You sure you're not ready to roll? I'm feeling it ;)
That’s even more of a reason to postpone :D

You were right though, got rid of the TO’s and actually won against another user haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back