Scott: Waite's best footy is ahead of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Boomer thought his best years were ahead.
He seemed to have had some good form, getting to his best years after a lengthy apprenticeship....so he thought

Well, he is the man who canned the sport's games record holder, after a season in which he finished 5th in the B&F. And he kept a perennial underachiever on the list, who never fails to disappoint - if your expectation levels are simply that he plays more than the odd game. Of course Scott is going to spruik him!

Anyway, we should all pack up and go home after that Abe Lincoln post.

Yeah that still falls under opinion. Why did Brad Scott choose Jarrad Waite?
No it doesn't. Christ you are touchy about anything North related.

So..

Reporter: How is Waite going Brad?

Brad: Brown will have his best year yet.
Oh did the reporter specifically ask about Waite?

Coz the article doesn't have the transcript of the chat. Be handy if you could link me mate.

Oh did the reporter specifically ask about Waite?

Coz the article doesn't have the transcript of the chat. Be handy if you could link me mate.

So you just admitted you don't even know the context of the statement. Good thread :thumbsu::drunk:

So you just admitted you don't even know the context of the statement. Good thread :thumbsu::drunk:
I read the article.

If I had the transcript like you I'd know more wouldn't I? :) So if you could be so kind as to point me in the direction?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the off season, on a football discussion forum, and a senior coach says what is ostensibly one of the dumbest things anyone has ever heard - that you even agree is dumb - and you think we shouldn't discuss it?

yeah right, sure
This would barely make Brad's own top 20 'stupidest things said'.

He may have said and done more dumb s**t than anyone else in football history? Granted most of it stems from the pure bullshit streaming from his face, but still.

Probably shouldn't be so harsh on the clown as this is quite trivial compared to when he publically drank from Hodges groin after he belted his captain.

Oh well. Sometimes his stupidity is easier to handle than his excuses and brown nosing.

Must have cracked open a bottle of vintage shinboner spirit and polished it off together.

How the hell the learned how to ferment and distill bong water remains a mystery to this day.

Like me all of waites potential is behind him with some bits on the sides.

I don't think anyone is claiming he has another 100 games left, but he has been tearing it up on the training track.

Best 3 in both intra club matches I have seen.

Says more about the rest of the team I'd have thought.

Remind me again about how wonderful North's youf is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back