Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Dragons FFC vs East Side Hawks at Dragon Island (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not surprised you'll continue to condone sexism mate.

You've killed the dragons with your bland posting. You, as a white male, are privileged and you should accept this.

Shame on you, shame on the dragons and shame on your children's children.
Nope. Keep going.

Nope. Keep going.

Continue to do nothing mate. Confirm you're a s**t human.

Can't wait until this week is over. You're genuinely dense and you've embarrassed yourself today.

You are the reason I am a FEMINIST.

I'm not surprised you'll continue to condone sexism mate.

You've killed the dragons with your bland posting. You, as a white male, are privileged and you should accept this.

Shame on you, shame on the dragons and shame on your children's children.
Zooper Doopers anyone ?

Can't wait until this week is over. You're genuinely dense and you've embarrassed yourself today.

Good for you man. Stand up for your rights.

I think you're doing a good job of it all by yourself.

Good for you man. Stand up for your rights.

I am standing up for the rights of other human beings. This concept may be foreign to you.

I am standing up for the rights of other human beings. This concept may be foreign to you.
It’s interesting you think that. Feel free to elaborate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very hypocritical when you're belittling someone.
He’s trying. I really don’t think it’s working. However I can see he’s putting in effort so I’ll give him a token response because I’m a man of the people.

Typical. Act like a sexist and then play the victim when called out.
I would love to hear which historically discriminated against minority they are a part of.

Did yous field any good youngsters?

Pruess did a couple of nice things... Ahern looks like he's been out of the game for a couple of years and Narrier is silk but too slight so a bit shirky.

Typical. Act like a sexist and then play the victim when called out.
I'm not the one calling people s**t human beings. I think you need to look at yourself in your glass house before throwing stones.

I'm not the one calling people s**t human beings. I think you need to look at yourself in your glass house before throwing stones.
Please direct me to where BRAB has made discriminatory comments based on race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.

Unless you apologise for your comment, 100% support my comment.

I am a FEMINIST, you cannot disrespect any gender around me.

Recant or be known as a s**t human being.

I don't have to apologise to you. I have apologized to PPY so how about you run along.

I don't really give a s**t what you think of me. I don't know you or care what you think. Would you like me to spell it out a little clearer ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back