AFLX - Day 3 - Allianz Stadium, Sat Feb 17th, 4pm ADT

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought tonights games were much improved over the last two nights personally, it may turn out ok after all.

"My team played tonight, and I enjoyed the game more".

I thought tonights games were much improved over the last two nights personally, it may turn out ok after all.
Lol wut, last night's were easily the best. Bulldogs were a joke today.

The haters are gonna hate, but I honestly think AFLX has a massive future especially with the Youth. The kids at the ground tonight absolutely loved it. And that's what this weekend was all about.

Impressive.

Mind you, most successful coaches are more the 'honest battler' types.

I remember that one of the supposed problems with Royce Hart when he coached was that it all just came so naturally to him that he couldn't relate well enough to those who had to work at it.

Hart used to beat the players in marking contests at training. He sapped their confidence cos he was better than them retired!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bulldogs may as well have stayed in Melbourne, they are just witches hats out there.
Don't think they really care too much about AFLX and really what are any of us to take away from anything AFLX has shown? You couldn't expect players to put their bodies on the line and go absolutely all out for a warm up run in an experimental concept playedp before the pre season games.

I reckon with some more thought put into the concept of AFLX it could potentially be a forum for the state of origin to return where games really mean something.

Hart used to beat the players in marking contests at training. He sapped their confidence cos he was better than them retired!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really a surprise, both because he was that good, and that his problem was that his knees were so bad he couldn't get to contests...In training drills where the contests comes to him...winner!

I said it on the Swans board but the 1 hour of AFLX summed up the Swans 2014 and 2016 seasons perfect. Beat up the teams we should beat up, looking like an amazing team, and then come the Grand Final we s**t the bed.

I said it on the Swans board but the 1 hour of AFLX summed up the Swans 2014 and 2016 seasons perfect. Beat up the teams we should beat up, looking like an amazing team, and then come the Grand Final we s**t the bed.
I don't know why Sydney tend to do this. They did the same thing in the NEAFL Grand Final against Brisbane in 2017 and in the 2016 NEAFL Grand Final against GWS. Dominated both seasons but lost the Grand Final.

You lost the 2016 GF in the last 5 mins. Hardly shitting the bed.
Didn't help that your opponents were given some assistance on the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back