Draft Profile Jordan DeGoey

Remove this Banner Ad

With De Goey, you have to remember he played a lot of APS football with his TAC commitments.
The coach of his APS side rates him a superior player than Libbatorie in the last 4 years of being involved with that side.

That doesn't mean much.

Libba was a late first round pick, early second round pick, even without the F/S commitment. He developed a lot when he got in the AFL system. De Goey probably is a better junior.

The same can be said for Fyfe, he wasn't as good as a junior as what he has become.

I think Pies will get DeGoey at #5 which will be a great get as they start rebuilding their midfield

Start Re-Bulding?

What about Adams,Kennedy,Broomhead and Freeman. There are prospects we brought into help Re-Build our Midfield already

Start Re-Bulding?

What about Adams,Kennedy,Broomhead and Freeman. There are prospects we brought into help Re-Build our Midfield already

Yeah I probably didn't word it too well.

I meant start rebuilding their starting 22 midfield after the loss of Beams & Ball, McAffers recurring knee injury and the near end of Swan.

I appreciate they've recruited some kids in the last couple of drafts, but they need to translate to regular senior players. That is what I mean by starting to rebuild their midfield.

Good signs for the Pies!

Yeah I probably didn't word it too well.

I meant start rebuilding their starting 22 midfield after the loss of Beams & Ball, McAffers recurring knee injury and the near end of Swan.

I appreciate they've recruited some kids in the last couple of drafts, but they need to translate to regular senior players. That is what I mean by starting to rebuild their midfield.

Good signs for the Pies!

If we had Luck with Injuries. You would of seen Freeman,Broomhead,Kennedy and Scharanberg More

Has a bit of N Buckley in his style of play me thinks?

Astute call. Thought he reminded of a young Bucks during some of his better performances last year.

Hopefully he can get back on track and reach his full potential.

Astute call. Thought he reminded of a young Bucks during some of his better performances last year.

Hopefully he can get back on track and reach his full potential.

Sad Thing see this that De Goey had some Really good games in the 2nd Half of the Year and he does something Stupid AGAIN that potentially killing a Very Promising Career

Sad Thing see this that De Goey had some Really good games in the 2nd Half of the Year and he does something Stupid AGAIN that potentially killing a Very Promising Career

Doubt De Goey will be at Collingwood in 2019, though he will be on an AFL list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doubt De Goey will be at Collingwood in 2019, though he will be on an AFL list.
If Collingwood dealt with Swan, Sidebottom, Shaw, etc. despite their off field antics I don't think De Goey is going anywhere for a while. This time he's spending as a 'typical VFL player' should do him good, put things into perspective

If Collingwood dealt with Swan, Sidebottom, Shaw, etc. despite their off field antics I don't think De Goey is going anywhere for a while. This time he's spending as a 'typical VFL player' should do him good, put things into perspective
Sidebottom? I can’t remember him being linked to off field Tom Foolary.

Will be interesting if under Bucks he gets a third strike. Heading down the Stringer path.

I think he’ll stay. Once he gets in the team I think he’ll have a great year. Has a lot to prove, I don’t think he’ll go running at years end.

He won't Run but we Might Trade him out

I don’t we can afford to. He’s worth more to us then any other club. It’s worth more sticking with him than getting a second rounder imo.

Would be a Big Trade to get him as I agree we won't let him go for Nothing but I could at least see the Club putting him on Trade Table and see what Offers Come

Remove this Banner Ad

Back